Reviews for Harry Potter and the Rise of the Necromancers
Tharis chapter 40 . 10/7
Very nice.
Tharis chapter 37 . 10/7
The statement that Harry was clueless because Thant kept him away from wizardly stuff is totally opposite to the first few chapters.
Tharis chapter 33 . 10/7
Love it.
Tharis chapter 25 . 10/6
You replaced "Snape's office" with "Space's office".
Don't trust to spell check only. :P
Tharis chapter 24 . 10/6
Ah, so there was something special happening in the background. Very nice.
Tharis chapter 20 . 10/6
p.s. Do not take any of the previous as disapproval of making Harry so very unlike the original version in this chapter. It's quite interesting this way.
Tharis chapter 20 . 10/6
I think you progressed his darkness a little too quickly here. It doesn't feel at all natural. If you ever to a revision I would recommend lengthening the chapter. We need to see more of what's causing this change in Harry, to understand the pressures more. That way we can see this as a result of being pushed and pushed and pushed. As it is now it feels rather like something in his head snapped due to an event we weren't present for.
Please return and finish this story. It is very good and I would like to know how it ends.
pikachucat chapter 44 . 9/20
awesome more please
Dracogriph chapter 44 . 3/17/2015
Just reread this story in its entirety and still love it! Please tell me it will continue!
Loveless150050 chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
So this is the first of a trilogy?
Mizu chapter 44 . 2/8/2015
Please update soon, I really think you're going a wonderful job with your fic and its killing me to see it unfinished.
nayumyst chapter 2 . 12/18/2014
You named them after heroes from Heroes of Might and Magic III?
LBII chapter 7 . 10/18/2014
It is very disappointing that you did not add your own touch to the flying lesson. Except for Cassie it was the same that we all no from the books. You have some excellent ideas and are a good writer. My suggegstion is that if you are not going to add major changes to a scene, then just summarize, Thank you for sharing your time and talents with us.
Goodpie2 chapter 3 . 9/22/2014
Reeeeaaally poorly written, but, hey. Necromancers. I'm hoping it'll be good enough to overlook the writing quality.