Reviews for Harry Potter and the Rise of the Necromancers
Dragon of tassir chapter 16 . 9/3/2013
I definitely enjoy the sisters' banter. Detailed imagery of the living spaces - good job.
lordcaelus chapter 16 . 9/3/2013
This is much better with details for all houses. Keep it up
Dragon of tassir chapter 15 . 9/3/2013
Not bad ending. Still much to be desired but there is definite improvement
lordcaelus chapter 15 . 9/3/2013
Good ending though too close to cannon
Dragon of tassir chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
I understand the need to begin with the original but then u should go with ur own thing even if u stick to cannon.
lordcaelus chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
I find the changes negligible. U should focus on creating ur own twist even if it follows the cannon in general.
devo342 chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Awsome
Guest chapter 23 . 5/9/2013
In book 1, you had alamar send for Polyjuice from his mother. In this one, you have them brew it themselves. That doesn't make any sense unless the version from his mother was one of reduced strength or was actually a gender switching potion?
Guest chapter 17 . 5/9/2013
YOU NEED A BETA! You have multiple misspelled or misused words. You keep using onto instead of into, into instead of in, onto instead of on, in instead of on and on instead of in. YOU NEED TO GET A BETA!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/8/2013
A circlet would be more appropriate for a crown prince.
SeasonsInReverse chapter 3 . 4/20/2013
Interesting story idea, but why do you use dashes after a person speaks? It's most peculiar and very distracting! I'm afraid this story is not for me. The plot seems interesting, but Harry's seems to behave much like he does in canon growing up with the Dursleys - some of the dialogue spoken by the Dursleys is even inserted in this story! Harry's upbringing was completely different and he would behave accordingly. I just feel like his character is a bit bland here and he's not particularly special for someone who is supposedly the prophecised Necromancer Lord and Saviour of the Wizarding World. Plus, I'm just not connecting to the OCs you've created - especially the sisters. There's no explanation for what they do and why they are, and why do they get so violent when Harry wishes them luck?! So thank you, but this is goodbye. Happy writing!
tommyboynv chapter 16 . 3/25/2013
I'm really enjoying where you're taking the story. I haven't gotten into year 2 yet, but it is looking exciting. Keep up the great work!
TPC chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
took me a minute to remember what game gallean and mortis where from, soon as I got it I had a bit of an O_O OMG moment. had to go and dig out my old disciples pack for a romp down memory lane, so, for that alone thanks. I recall trying this story once before, but I didn't seem to get past the first chapter, I'm not sure why tho, reading it now I'm seeing no flaws that scream, go back go back, so I guess it was just bad luck on my part, and I am very much glad I tried it. always nice to see a good necromancer fic, and im rereading the ones ive found to get the noggin moving for one im working on myself. anyways, other than a small amount of typos, this is brilliant. looking forward to burning through this tonight.

TPC
ruud.vansteijn chapter 44 . 2/7/2013
Wow, amazing alternative story this is!

Keep up the good writing, I am very curieus to all the upcoming adventures!
Guest chapter 38 . 12/31/2012
now that was a cool chapter and completely offscript... So that is Sandrille? I was wondering when u're going to introduce him...good one,really good
207 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »