Reviews for Harry Potter and the Rise of the Necromancers
Guest chapter 38 . 12/31/2012
now that was a cool chapter and completely offscript... So that is Sandrille? I was wondering when u're going to introduce him...good one,really good
Guest chapter 35 . 12/31/2012
the history lesson was most enlightning and interesting... And Sirius' adventure is getting intriguing. Again apart some technical errors good story so far
Guest chapter 34 . 12/31/2012
interesting take on Sirius and Harry...keep it up!
Guest chapter 25 . 12/31/2012
hmm mostly like the original chapter but wirh interesting twist. A few minor mistakes. But good chapter
Chrisfragger chapter 7 . 12/13/2012
"straight down jealous." I'm pretty sure the slang term is Straight UP jealous, but good story for the most part so far.
Radmar chapter 7 . 11/29/2012
Not bad story. These Harry's sisters were quite annoying for me, but i could get over it.
BUT there is another thing that i can not forgive. This is, so far, copy of original HP&PS. Yes, Harry is maybe necromancer and he has sisters. His decisions are different too and he is cleverer than canon Harry. But plot is, so far, exactly same as in canon. Would it be that difficult to change some things? For example, Harry's flying lesson is carbon copy of canon. He has same friends like in canon (except for 3 OC), quirell is again possessed, etc. I would like to see some changes. That is why i read fanfiction. So i am going to reread HP&PS again. It will be more fun. This story certainly has some potencial, but plot is far too predictable.
benjamin.r.tillson chapter 43 . 9/25/2012
I like the plot, keep it up.
power of darkness chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
well not bad start Im not the most pacient person so I hope it moves along well if not I may or maynot stick around though much love so far
Dammed chapter 43 . 6/11/2012
Great chapter man.

But how come is Harry on his Nimbus when they got new brooms?

And I can't believe you have so few readers/reviewers, the story is great and I love reading it. :)
D. Akisira R.T.M.S chapter 42 . 6/8/2012
ohhh! its so interesting! well a bit of spelling error here and there like i think in either this chapter or the past few one (one of chapters towards the end you spelled whether wrong you spelled the "how is the weather" weather. the other whether is used for comparison)

anyways love this story! n_n i hope you update soon n_n

this story deserves more reviews!
Annon chapter 42 . 6/5/2012
Truely a masterpiece of a story you have weaved here. I eagerly await your next chapter. Untill that comes, may you find unlimited joy in your writings.
Josh chapter 42 . 5/14/2012
Tell me they get him

And sirus goes free

Update soon
josh148513 chapter 41 . 5/10/2012
Good chapter

Update soon
Red Death chapter 9 . 4/18/2012
Need to work on your English. A lot.

You have an extremely high number of "wrong word" problems throughout the story. For example: "...a smoothing to remember." What is a smoothing and why is it memorable?

Also, the dashes after your dialogue need correcting. No dashes. Use commas inside the dialogue. Example:

"Hello everyone." - Harry said. - WRONG

"Hello everyone," Harry said. - CORRECT
Dammed chapter 40 . 3/19/2012
Great chapter as always, can't wait for the next!

PS, it's honestly unbelievable that you only have around 175 review, your story is really good. And I hope you don't abandon it.
208 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »