Reviews for Harry Potter and the Rise of the Necromancers
TheQuiveringQuill chapter 40 . 3/14/2012
What an incredibly strong ending to chapter 40. I cannot wait to see what happens next, so, please hurry up with the next chappie, please ;p
TheIcecreamGeek chapter 40 . 3/11/2012
Oh dear. Here we go again. Are them 3 gonna be Jerks? If they are well suck to you! But serioully harry needed the personality switch up, he was turning into such a brat... C ya next time!
John chapter 40 . 3/10/2012
Great story

Update soon
Loveoflife chapter 10 . 2/18/2012
im really sorry to say this because the ideá of this story is really good. but. the pure fact that it differs so little from the real story just makes it... dull. the only difference is that there are other pranksters but even that part somehow seems flimsy. im really sorry i really like the ideá but i just dont have the patience to actually get trough the first year
Dammed chapter 39 . 2/2/2012
Hey.

Great story, I wish there will be more about the study of the different houses of magic. That was a really cool idea.

And the cliffhanger was terrible/awesome, cant wait for the next chapter. :)
josh148513 chapter 39 . 1/24/2012
Great chapter

Update soon
silversongs chapter 39 . 1/24/2012
I like what is happening at Hogwarts. It will be a shame to see it go back. If it doesn't what will become of the previous teachers? The last bit with the boys was inspired. While I'm sure they will survive, you are cruel man with that cliffy! :) Thanks for the great read.
Karou WindStalker chapter 37 . 11/26/2011
I find myself intrigued by this story.

I look forward to reading what comes next.
twilightnemo chapter 37 . 11/22/2011
I just love the interactions with all the Undead creatures! Looking forward to the next chapter ;)
twilightnemo chapter 32 . 11/22/2011
I'm speechless. The complexity of the plot you're building is amazing!
twilightnemo chapter 3 . 11/22/2011
This is EPIC. And deserves more reviews. P.S. You're a genius. :)
josh148513 chapter 37 . 11/13/2011
Great update

Loved the whole future sight
dark desire chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
i love this story pls do a sequal your taking too long
Dammed chapter 36 . 10/23/2011
Good chapter, loved the idea about the brooms!

And honestly I can't understand why you only have so little reviews/readers.

Keep up the good work, I hope the next chapter is coming out soon.
josh148513 chapter 36 . 10/18/2011