Reviews for Harry Potter and the Rise of the Necromancers
benjamin.r.tillson chapter 43 . 9/25/2012
I like the plot, keep it up.
power of darkness chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
well not bad start Im not the most pacient person so I hope it moves along well if not I may or maynot stick around though much love so far
Dammed chapter 43 . 6/11/2012
Great chapter man.

But how come is Harry on his Nimbus when they got new brooms?

And I can't believe you have so few readers/reviewers, the story is great and I love reading it. :)
D. Akisira R.T.M.S chapter 42 . 6/8/2012
ohhh! its so interesting! well a bit of spelling error here and there like i think in either this chapter or the past few one (one of chapters towards the end you spelled whether wrong you spelled the "how is the weather" weather. the other whether is used for comparison)

anyways love this story! n_n i hope you update soon n_n

this story deserves more reviews!
Annon chapter 42 . 6/5/2012
Truely a masterpiece of a story you have weaved here. I eagerly await your next chapter. Untill that comes, may you find unlimited joy in your writings.
Josh chapter 42 . 5/14/2012
Tell me they get him

And sirus goes free

josh148513 chapter 41 . 5/10/2012
Good chapter

Red Death chapter 9 . 4/18/2012
Need to work on your English. A lot.

You have an extremely high number of "wrong word" problems throughout the story. For example: "...a smoothing to remember." What is a smoothing and why is it memorable?

Also, the dashes after your dialogue need correcting. No dashes. Use commas inside the dialogue. Example:

"Hello everyone." - Harry said. - WRONG

"Hello everyone," Harry said. - CORRECT
Dammed chapter 40 . 3/19/2012
Great chapter as always, can't wait for the next!

PS, it's honestly unbelievable that you only have around 175 review, your story is really good. And I hope you don't abandon it.
TheQuiveringQuill chapter 40 . 3/14/2012
What an incredibly strong ending to chapter 40. I cannot wait to see what happens next, so, please hurry up with the next chappie, please ;p
TheIcecreamGeek chapter 40 . 3/11/2012
Oh dear. Here we go again. Are them 3 gonna be Jerks? If they are well suck to you! But serioully harry needed the personality switch up, he was turning into such a brat... C ya next time!
John chapter 40 . 3/10/2012
Great story

Loveoflife chapter 10 . 2/18/2012
im really sorry to say this because the ideá of this story is really good. but. the pure fact that it differs so little from the real story just makes it... dull. the only difference is that there are other pranksters but even that part somehow seems flimsy. im really sorry i really like the ideá but i just dont have the patience to actually get trough the first year
Dammed chapter 39 . 2/2/2012
Hey.

Great story, I wish there will be more about the study of the different houses of magic. That was a really cool idea.

And the cliffhanger was terrible/awesome, cant wait for the next chapter. :)
josh148513 chapter 39 . 1/24/2012