Reviews for Kiss the Girl
Someone chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Go for it Ichigo! Show her who's the man!

And nope, I don't need a non-perverted Kon for hugging needs! I'm a guy after all... Hugs? Nope
NaggingWoman chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Nice. Brilliantly done. Great vocabulary, punctuation, spelling, ect. Loved this story.
ICanReadYouLikeABook chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Gahh, gorgeously written. You have me seething in jealousy (the good kind, of course). Loved this. 3
RWT chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
“Beautiful sparrows this time of month, ne?”

-more like love birds, kon XD.
cherrichik chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
"not bad," she says, and ichigo spasms.

best. line. EVER. you have no idea how much i laughed. a definite fave!
Black Sun Upon An Icy Sky chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
LOL, my brain's the same I )

Good story XD
ProudlyIrish chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
That was hilarious good job :D
Cherryblossom snow chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
I would so locve to be kissed by Hisagi! That is one of my dreams! Hisagi is MINE! Ichii must feel really jealous that he wasn't her first. Hahahahaha Kon is so funny “Um…” Kon is lost for a moment before brightening up. “Bird watching,” he says with utter confidence in his words. “Beautiful sparrows this time of month, ne?” This was so KAWAII!
Final Fight chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Hehehe... Cute!

(Ugh... did I just write that?)
VintageBeautyx chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Lol Kon.

Such a cute one-shot :3. I had nothing to do so I was just searching my favorites. Came across your name and just started reading, haha.

I'm going to read your other one-shots :D.

- SerenityxAngel.
auburn-haired-sadist-XD chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
LoL! Loved it! Favorite Lines:

All that he needed to have his manly pride returned to his…utter manliness. (For lack of a better word...)

“Um…” Kon is lost for a moment before brightening up. “Bird watching,” he says with utter confidence in his words. “Beautiful sparrows this time of month, ne?” (Uh, wow. That's the only word that comes to mind; wow.)

I honestly think of the weirdest ideas at 1:00 in the morning. My brain is strongest then. (Technically not apart of the story, but really...isn't it true for most of us? I mean, I know I'm more awake in the middle of the night/early morning then any other time of day. Plus, it just...sounds funny somehow, the way she put it. XD)
zala123attha chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Kon's so KAWAII :) great fic X)
Sublime Angel chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
I so loved this! absolutely hilarious! The kiss was damn good! and then she got all weak and stuff! and Shuuhei is like damn sexy yeah! good one! so faved!
huecorukia chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
w kawai!

*hugs*

a good writer you are, yes!
uchihakiriko chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
heheh... Fluff is just so... FLUFFY! SQWE!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »