Reviews for Nobody Knows
TheLittleDarkFox chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
I wasn't sure what to expect from your summary but the diary style worked really well, it was nice to have a change of perspective too. I really liked that it was all from his brother's point of view as well, it made it a really powerful piece. Great work.
KM Seward chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Wow, that story was REALLY good. You have a few gramatical errors in here... like combining past and present tense in the same sentences, making it a little difficult to read at times. But other than that, this story was just great! I like the depth, emotion, and vivid descriptions of the events. It's completely your own thoughts and ideas of what happened yet incredibly deepening and close enough to the reality that we will never be able to understand, that I just couldn't help loving it all. You're an incredibly talented writer, and I'm happy to put this story in my favorites list! Thank you!
Zoom Into Me chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
I liked it a lot. A very good read.
MythCreatorWriter chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Wow. I don't think that happened, but it does explain things doesn't it? It gives me ideas for what happened to him, because I haven't seen a good enough explanation.

One thing for certain: Studying too much is bad for you.

This was very well written. It was very sad. Kaiba bipolar, that's new. I will look into that. I already determined he probably has a superiority complex.
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Very nice story with some very plausible explanations for Seto's personality and actions. Wonderful.
setoishot chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
Wow this is one of the greatest I've ever seen. Keep writing more of these.
Her Diary chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Pure genius story!
kikioblack chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
*sniffsniff*

That was sad, but it was well writen.
Twilight Midnight chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
wow that deep. I'm so touiched im a loss for words... great job, and that haircut incident sounds interesting -
Shekiah Rosay chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Beautiful job! I'm so impressed. You captured them so well... oh, I'm with you on the bipolar stuff. And you represented it so well. Mokie's such a strong kid. Seto watched out for him in his childhood, and he returns the favor now. It's perfect! I skipped over a bit in the middle with Gozaburo, it got a little bit graphic. But that's 'kay. You wrote it really well. And yay Roland! He's pretty much awesome.
KnotofRibbon chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Wow! This story is amazing. Very nicely done!
ANAYAS-CREATER chapter 1 . 5/26/2007