Reviews for Guardian Angels
iLoveTelevision chapter 2 . 12/31/2007
this idea is very original! i really want to see how Rory and Jess' relationship develops, since I'm a hardcore Literati shipper. I also want to see how the couple fulfill their role as god parents. Please update soon! :)
Arica Princess of Rivendell chapter 2 . 9/28/2007
please update again soon
GilmoreAtHeart19 chapter 2 . 7/8/2007
Hela, that was really a great chapter! I thought it was particularly amazing because brought out a lot of emotion in me which was really fun for me (even if the emotions were slightly on the sadder side... but thats the story...), and your whole idea of the story is just really unique. So all in all the chapter was great, the story is great, and you are great! I hope you have fun on your vacation! I'll miss you til you get back! And don't worry... there's not even a slight chance of me forgetting you. Your stories are just too fantastic!
Curley-Q chapter 2 . 7/2/2007
good
Just A Girl Of The Hollow x3 chapter 2 . 7/2/2007
LOVE :)
GilmoreAtHeart19 chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
Yay! You have another Lit fic for me to become addicted to hela! How in the world do you find the time to do all of this? I would forget and eventually give up, which is why I don't write fics... I just read yours! Anywho, I really liked the first chapter, and I think it will be very interesting to see Rory and Jess like this, not really knowing each other... So I am excited! Can't wait for the next one!
gilmorejunkie1230 chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Who died? Oh! Can i know? It'll be super secret! Only for the super-cool-party-people... that's us!
MarlyCook chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Aw that's so good!

So I'm trying to grasp it here. Rory and Jess do not know each other, but they're friends with the same people and Jess is the godfather of those people's child and they died? If that's it then I got it. Update soon!
Just A Girl Of The Hollow x3 chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Very intriguing. update soon!
000000oooooo00000000 chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
Aw, that is so sad, but really good so far. So are Rory and Jess gonna have to raise their best friends' daughter together? It will be interesting to see how they deal with that!
witchywoman06 chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
really good chapter.

another original concept.

your stories are definantly the best on this site.
Curley-Q chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
good start
Maiqu20 chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
very good first chapter
allycat1186 chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
Wow this is really sad. I hope you continue this story!