Reviews for Push Around and Pose
socialitegirl chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Really good, they reli r sruck in a rut aren;t they.
Paxa.Romana chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
Ah, I am a Chadpay fan at heart, although I can never get around to writing them into my stories. It's a habit, I suppose, for my original Chaylor customs.

Oh, but I LOVED THIS ONESHOT! Like, a lot. It was perfect in the shortness, and I absolutely loved that you didn't make Sharpay perfect, or not needy. It really is 'satisfying to know that that pure as ice snobby bitch needs his approval for something.'

I love the writing. I hope you know you have a gift. This is superb.

~DesireƩ
ClementineTangerine314 chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
I REALLY LIKE THIS STORY. JUST SOMETHING ABOUT THE TITLE. IT'S VERY STRONG. I'VE ACTUALLY READ THIS STORY A FEW TIMES. ITS A REALLY GOOD READ. NICE JOB.
westpoints chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Ah, Chadpay. LOVE. Especially the perfume; I have some strange fascination with the way things smell. And seriously, this is the Chadpay I always wanted to write, I just never get it out right.

You're pretty much my god. dess.
Sarah chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Whoa...that was absolutely amazing! I luved it! Can't wait to see another story by you :))
Stessa chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
This was really good! I liked it a lot, it was perfectly written ;p
Single.Voice chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
ROBIN. I LOVE YOU. ]]

Your first time writing Chadpay, and you're

already kicking butt at it - but of course.

Ah, this is too good to be true!

Descriptive, well written, and completely, utterly

FANTABULOUS in every possible way.

You're too amazing. :]

Just some lines that are too perfect:

1) 'It's a missing puzzle piece, she reminds herself in her mind, and she's forcing Chad to fit that space.'

2) 'No one can know what she does with Chad Danforth - he's not quite good enough for her anyway.

But then, she's not quite good enough for him either.'

3) 'Perhaps he will like this one enough to just hold her hand.'

But I loved all of it, I really, truly, honestly did.

You pretty much summed up Chadpay with this fic. :]

You are such a wonderful writer & a fantastic friend

and I love you for spoiling us Chadpay fans. XD XD

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful in too many ways!
UnsureAgain chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
That last line got me~~ What a strong finish, and I'm also (now) convinced you're willing to write about any couple in the HSM fandom. This's fantastic: the scraps metaphor, the perfume (seriously everything. Amazing story~~).