Reviews for Internet Chat gone Awry
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
I'm sorry but Naruto turned out to be a total creeper in this. He was a "you know you want it" date rapist. Sasuke told him to stop but Naruto ignored him instead, saying that he'd claimed Sasuke already and Sasuke would be his. What if Sasuke had been more forceful with his protests, would Naruto have still insisted? I get the impression he would have, which is why the end of the fic ruined it for me. It was OK up until you turned Naruto into a douche.
AnImE4LiFe21 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
it was an entertaining story. Completely fictitious with a certain realistic view to it. Every gay man's fantasy.
ThirstyForKnowledge chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
hehe the story whas cute and hot but i think it shold been longer and ther no moons in lemon part thet's the only part i mind
Nano.yaoi chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I so fuckin loved this!
ninjaturtlelover34 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
I was looking around for a story and his somehow go my interest!

1 WORD (or 4)

yaoifandragon99 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
This is hilarious especially at the end. On a 1 to 10 scale this is a 10. Of course 1 being horrible and 10 being excellent.
PockyPand4 chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Ohhhhhhmmmmyyyjiiiiizzzz I love this, this is my 2nd fantasy I'm going to play out I'm my mind when I'm bored
Mibani chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
My god, most perverted thing EVA
Animeyaoimaster chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
This was certainly...interesting...
NekoSasu760 chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Ends rather abruptly, but other than that I pretty much like it. Naruto got a little ooc there at the end but it worked :)
Lady-Mystc chapter 1 . 3/19/2010

totally an completely loved this! hehe made mah day lemme tell you! :DD

Cloud Envy Shikamaru chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Ugh! damn, my nose REALLY started bleeding! my cousin told me about reading ff smut! lol!...i don't thnk my nose is gonna stop bleeding anytime soon though!

great job!

xxScatteredBlackRosexx chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Dare I say nosebleedingly sexy?
StrawberryKunoichi chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
woah! nice job, i loved it! 3
BlackRoseOfTheGrave chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
EK! My nose! I may die from a nosebleed... damned amnemic tendencies...
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »