Reviews for Weakness
WalkingInTalaria chapter 29 . 5/14/2015
Haha, Odysseus is an Elf-friend! Great story; I really liked it. There should be more of these.
WalkingInTalaria chapter 20 . 5/14/2015
I really like how Paris isn't a whinging coward, as he's generally portrayed in the Iliad. I never liked the idea of Hector being so closely related to such a terrible person.
WalkingInTalaria chapter 7 . 5/14/2015
Really like the story so far! Although I never thought of Gil-galad as one to go off assassinating people in the dark. He seems more like the type to insist on fighting face-to-face in single combat.
WalkingInTalaria chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
Hurrah! Great start! I always did like the Trojans better than the Argives anyway.
Elrond's Scribe chapter 7 . 5/6/2015
Oh dear - pooooor Patroclus!
Elrond's Scribe chapter 6 . 5/6/2015
Well, Patroclus dear, I think that temple priestess might have had something to do with it too. . .
Elrond's Scribe chapter 3 . 3/27/2015
Achilles and Agamemnon - both acting like two five year olds fighting over a toy, smh. And yet a the same time, Achilles and Patroclus! I really like those two together. And I can't deny I am hoping for a bit of Achilles/Briseis too!

Poor Patroclus, having to live with Achilles - and lucky Patroclus, gettin' to live with Achilles!
Elrond's Scribe chapter 2 . 3/27/2015
The face that launched a thousand ships. . .all the same, poor Paris! Definitely not epic-hero material, is he? And I'm rather partial to archers, mortal or otherwise.

I also have this soft spot for the guys in these epic type legends who don't have what I call Gryffindor-bravado-courage (that's a Harry Potter reference). They are always made to look bad.

Not that I don't love my hero archetypes too! (Like Patroclus - no girls yet for him yet, huh?)

Anyway, great chapter, can't wait to see what's next!
Elrond's Scribe chapter 1 . 3/27/2015
*Piercing Squeal* Ooh, Haley! How did I miss this story before! Well, aside from the unimportant fact that I only just recently jumped on the whole Troy bandwagon. :) Anyway, can't wait to see what's coming!
gandalf chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Sorry I said it was The Lord of the Rings. I got confused.
gandalf chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
It's always nice to see a LOTR fic that doesn't think Middle-Earth is ANOTHER PLANET, but this does ignore one very important fact. In the Third Age the Elves left and never returned.
TwilghtEyes85 chapter 29 . 3/12/2012
*Insert raving review here*

Normally I don't care for crossovers, but this was really well done; I loved how you integrated the two worlds. This was great!

To the sequel! High-ho Silver, Away!
Lia Whyteleafe chapter 16 . 10/29/2011
This is a good story! I really enjoyed reading it. But there are just a couple of things I don't quite understand: why is Gil-galad always so concerned when Patroclus tries pulling away from him and grateful/pleased when he doesn't?

He could have returned Patroclus to the Greeks anyway and not taken him to Lindon. Why didn't he?
Beloved Daughter chapter 29 . 8/7/2011
This is a great story! I love what you've done with the characters and the story line. Your characterizations are simply amazing: the story seemed to come alive before my eyes. I only wish that this story was longer. Thank you for writing it and thank you for sharing it with us!
Savior of the Rain chapter 29 . 4/30/2011
I am trying to not faint at the magnificence of this story. It is just so completely beautiful. I hope I can write like that.

KEEP WRITING!