Reviews for Let Us Have Forever
JayLiyah chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
I thought the whole thing was very cute, especially when they were in bed and their fingers linked naturally, aww. And you captured them wonderfully. It's definitely something Rinoa would do.

Wow, 30 chaps? Please write more!
Fuhrer Moogle chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
All I can say is, aw.

I love this. Alert!
irishais chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
That's cute! It's very Squall in manner!

Some concrit, but not overmuch: The first part, especially where he's studying Rinoa painting, reads a little choppily/awkwardly. Maybe it's just me.

However, you more than make up for that by the "Oh, god, the walls match my eyes," bit coming from Squall. It totally sounded like him-you have a great grasp on character voice.
Selphie Ivy chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
Super cute! Please continue! x
Ojuuh chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
:P That was brillant. Both of their personalities were aced. The part at the end 'naturally they threaded their fingers together,' that was really sweet. One thin though are all the stories going to be about Squall and Rinoa? Well.. Either way, I'm game. Loved it. :P

Keep it up!
anon chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
really really cute, can't wait for the next story!
GreyWeb chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
WOW! I cant believe you won me over with one story out of thirty. . . (faves) I hope that your not gonna update because of how many reviews you get because I definately want to see this continued! I loved it so much! It was soo cute. Please you HAVE to continue!
Biskitty chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Very cute!

And very good! Got Squall's personality down to a tee.

Well done!