Reviews for Bear
Flyingwiththeflock425 chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
THIS IS SO CUTE OMFG
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
aww so cute... And way to go Sammy! shooting his first werewolf at the sweet old age of 3 XD
carolinesayer chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
aww :) thankyou xx
Lady Lestat chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
I'll admit, I can be quite bad when it comes to getting round to reviewing stories I've enjoyed, but your story tugged at the heart-strings so much I felt immeadiately compelled to leave a message. I love your characterisation and three-year-old Sammy is absolutely adorable. I honestly couldn't find fault with anything, it was just an utterly enjoyable read.

xox
Absolutly Redonculas chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
This was really great! Have you ever thought of writing a sequel or the same story from John or Dean's Point of View? I think that would be great! But just really great writing!
PseudoImp chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
nice. it was oh so fun to read. i was anticipating every next step the chubby 3 year old was taking. thanks for shairng this with us.

-innocuous
charming2drew chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
Oh, this was a great fic! It was deep! I loved it! Poor Sammy, not understanding.

Keep it up!

Abbz
jenilee chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
Aw, you reminded me when my son was that age he had a bear too. Dean pretending to strangle it, reminds me when my sons uncle, used to take his bear and tack it to the ceiling!
calcium77 chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
You made Sam sound really cute :) 3 year olds and guns don't mix though. Scared me a bit when you had him carrying the gun. Loved it :)
AquarianNightSky chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
Cool.
Daughters of Gondor chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Okay the story would be good if it was believable if Sam had been at least 9. John would be FREAKING OUT if his 3 year old had just picked up a shotgun and killed something... supernatural or not. It's just not realistic.

A 3 year old wouldn't even be able to hold a shotgun, they're hands (the bones themselves) aren't even physically developed enough.

At 3 Sam would barely even have been able to lift a shotgun, much less pull the trigger and hit what he was aiming at. They're still finding their balance that young, that gun would be wavering in his hold. He'd be more likely to shoot John or Dean or miss completely...Especially with his eyes closed. And if he did manage to shoot the monster then it would be pure chance that he had the gun pointed in the right direction.

Even mentally Sam wouldn't have been able to comprehend the use of a real gun to kill a monster. All it would be to him is a toy his daddy...and sometimes Dean...gets to play with that he never does. He would have been screaming in terror at the sight of a monster, not showing the mental capacity to understand that the gun can kill it. As a child development student, I know what I'm talking about.

The kick of the gun itself would have knocked Sam on his ass and very likely have done a lot more damage than a simple bloody nose and scraped knees. A gun that powerful can knock an unprepared adult back, much less an inexperienced child who's never held a gun before. I don't know what type of 3 year olds you've seen, but any normal 3 year old would never be able to do what you have Sam doing in this story.

All I'm suggesting here, is that you make this a bit more believable and make Sam and Dean 9 and 13, at least. Even 7 and 11 would be better, though still not all that believable. The story and plotline are good, the grammar is good, the writing is good. The ages are off. John's reaction to Sam shooting a gun for the first time is off as well.

For what it's worth, I think you're a very good author and you have potential you should continue to foster. Don't let anyone tell you different.

This has gotten long so I'll sign off there.

Later,

~C~
Annonie chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
This was absolutely adorable. I loved how Dean picked on Sam at the beginning (such an older brother thing to do) and then once he saw Sam begin to cry he handed the toy back (such a Dean thing to do).

Overall, very well done.
Maygin chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Aw, cuteness! I love me some Weechesters! They're so adorable I just wanna schmoosh them :) Way to go Sammy!
Alachai chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
*Glomps little Sammy* That was adorable!

-Andrea
WofOZ chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
Aw, this story was so cute! Little Sammy and Bear... I loved it!