Reviews for A New Life
mato black rock shooter chapter 14 . 10/23
why?!...pls update...pleaaaseee! its sooo captivating...
LadyLaw chapter 14 . 10/2
Come ooooon! This story is great!
I know it's been years since the last update, but I love it!
SilverStarWaters chapter 14 . 10/1
/sob sob, cry cry/ why must you get us emotionally attached and then we notice that last update was eight years ago
KuroKitsune chapter 14 . 9/18
Please say this isn't abandoned it's to good for it to be!
Yananikki chapter 14 . 8/24
i loved this story and am hooked, please continue! and thank you for the entertainment!
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 8/14
Mpreg - the most ridiculous concept in fan fiction.
sam chapter 14 . 7/26
Was there ever any more of this? Or was it abandoned? Just found it and really enjoyed it!
Serenity Rayne chapter 14 . 7/20

I was just wondering if you were continuing this story. It's such a unique piece I've seen a lot of Harry gets sent to the past but not one where he is actually afraid of his magic. You are doing great showing his progress as well. Please say you'll continue writing!

Serenity Rayne
LRH7 chapter 14 . 7/13
this is such a good story, and so i am sad to see it abandoned :(
Tigress817 chapter 14 . 7/7
Dude! i'm about to start crying because i want you to update and complete this so badly! PLEASE! *slides down the wall and curls up despondently and whispers* "please..."
WinchesterNimrod chapter 2 . 5/11
I thought i would hate Harry not 'being the chosen one' but omgomgomg I'M LOOOOOOVING THIS STORY ALREADY! IMA HOOKED!
Lehna chapter 14 . 3/30
You had a very good idea, and your writing is captivating. Once I started, I couldn't stop reading till the end of this chapter.
Will you continue this story? I hope so.
See you soon!
WhiteWhisperingWind chapter 14 . 3/29
xD i cant stop laughing! please continue this!
Shadowed Sorceress chapter 1 . 3/4
Awesome story.
Katilya chapter 14 . 2/8
I love this story- good character developement with time skips that move the story while still maintaining the primary story line. I see this hasn't been updated in awhile... I hope a muse inspires you to return and build this world further. Constructive criticism- perhaps fewer tears from 11 year olds who as I recall would be embarassed by such a 'childish' reaction. Hope to see more soon! :)