Reviews for Spring Rain
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
did he come back? could you have made it longer?
Platinum Pair chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Atobe is one of those characters that i would love to be in a relationship with. Jirou is so lucky.
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
I agree, people tend to take forgranted someone who is important to them, but when that person left, that's the time you'll realized how stupid you are for letting them go and taking them forgranted! Anyway Nice story!
Apocripha-0 chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
[Just a short observation before starting with the actual review. When I first started reading this I was kind of shocked, because I thought it *was* part of the Hyoutei series and you were breaking the AtoJi up out of nothing, lol. (Why am I even saying this?)

Anyway, I like this tendency of yours of interrupting the humor overdrive and going for angst or whatever else.

Enough said!]

Unexplained reasons! Whenever they are left that way my mind starts trying to figure out what they are. And I think whatever made Jirou leave he will either come back of be taken back by Atobe eventually. He has realised how important Jirou was, and I don't think he's the type of person who will accept Jirou gone forever just like that.

Cookies for you for the whole Atobe vs. Spring drama!~ Love it.
shadowinRW chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Ah! Don't leave it there! Write another one where Jirou comes back. Please... just a little more!
maldita08 chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
mou!a sequel please.a reunion of the two. it just doesn't feel right to leave these two that way, just like tezzy and fuji, and mukahi and yuushi.

anyways, i love the way how you portray kei's char in here.