Reviews for Tempting the Dragon
sarkny2 chapter 9 . 21h
it is amazing! please please please write some more!please
alexiamarie chapter 9 . 7/12
Love this hope to see more!
virag chapter 9 . 2/22
this story was last updated in 2009, and now it's 2016; so could you please write a few more chapters to this story?
I loved reading your Dragon's Bait sequels. I though this was 7 years ago now, but I so wish we'd gotten to see Alys and Selendrile actually get together. Thank you for what you have written though, giving us almost a whole new two books and plots to think about is a wonderful gift. 3
virag chapter 9 . 10/31/2015
you know, I think you should write more!
Nusuki Kisuuke chapter 9 . 11/19/2014
I can't WAIT for the next chapter! Do I sense a finally?
esmid001 chapter 9 . 3/19/2014
PLEASE...come baaaaack. Don't leave us hanging!
neharika chapter 9 . 10/20/2013
Nooo- please don't leave us hanging! Admittedly, after 3 years I can see why you may not want to continue this, but it's so sad to leave such a well-written story complex enough to have any number of possible endings... well endingless! Shoot, I'd even take a summary of what you intended the ending to be. Anyways, thank you for sharing this with us, it was a pleasure to read!
Kate chapter 9 . 6/14/2013
Please, please, PLEASE finish this story! I love it so much! :) 3
Midnight Angel chapter 9 . 6/6/2013
Its been nearly 3 and a half years...I just finished reading both of your stories for Dragon's Bait and I has two words: UPDATE PLEASE! I absolutely love the book. I've read it a minimum (actually not exadurating here, either) of 50 times. I noticed that your a vampire fan, too. There's a site called reign of blood that I think you would like. Look me up. My user name is midnight (midna) angel. is the site. :) I'll be looking for an update. This is saved in my bookmarks on my phone.
Wolf Goddess of Siberia chapter 9 . 3/24/2013
I love Tempting! It's a delightful sequel to Lure:) Although I hope you update it soon, I want to see more romance between those two *fangirl squeal*
MIS-MATCHED SOCKS chapter 9 . 1/19/2013
I stumbled across this on someones favorite list. I didn't even know this book had a fanfic category. I'm so excited! This is really, truly great! I hope you continue this, I love what you've done with this.
In misery chapter 9 . 9/8/2012
*wails* PLEASE finish the story and end our torture! I've read this probably 5 times, and this is still the best written, sexiest story about Selendrile and Alys! Please!
kate chapter 9 . 8/29/2012
I very much love the story, but i cannot stand the fact that it doesn't go on! :( I is very distressing.
Phyrestorm chapter 8 . 7/21/2012
This story is way to good to be left unfinished. You have an amazing talent for writing, please don't let it go to waste.