Reviews for Tempting the Dragon
Nusuki Kisuuke chapter 9 . 11/19/2014
I can't WAIT for the next chapter! Do I sense a finally?
esmid001 chapter 9 . 3/19/2014
PLEASE...come baaaaack. Don't leave us hanging!
neharika chapter 9 . 10/20/2013
Nooo- please don't leave us hanging! Admittedly, after 3 years I can see why you may not want to continue this, but it's so sad to leave such a well-written story complex enough to have any number of possible endings... well endingless! Shoot, I'd even take a summary of what you intended the ending to be. Anyways, thank you for sharing this with us, it was a pleasure to read!
Kate chapter 9 . 6/14/2013
Please, please, PLEASE finish this story! I love it so much! :) 3
Midnight Angel chapter 9 . 6/6/2013
Its been nearly 3 and a half years...I just finished reading both of your stories for Dragon's Bait and I has two words: UPDATE PLEASE! I absolutely love the book. I've read it a minimum (actually not exadurating here, either) of 50 times. I noticed that your a vampire fan, too. There's a site called reign of blood that I think you would like. Look me up. My user name is midnight (midna) angel. is the site. :) I'll be looking for an update. This is saved in my bookmarks on my phone.
Wolf Goddess of Siberia chapter 9 . 3/24/2013
I love Tempting! It's a delightful sequel to Lure:) Although I hope you update it soon, I want to see more romance between those two *fangirl squeal*
MIS-MATCHED SOCKS chapter 9 . 1/19/2013
I stumbled across this on someones favorite list. I didn't even know this book had a fanfic category. I'm so excited! This is really, truly great! I hope you continue this, I love what you've done with this.
In misery chapter 9 . 9/8/2012
*wails* PLEASE finish the story and end our torture! I've read this probably 5 times, and this is still the best written, sexiest story about Selendrile and Alys! Please!
kate chapter 9 . 8/29/2012
I very much love the story, but i cannot stand the fact that it doesn't go on! :( I is very distressing.
Phyrestorm chapter 8 . 7/21/2012
This story is way to good to be left unfinished. You have an amazing talent for writing, please don't let it go to waste.
SandmanCircus chapter 9 . 6/19/2012
What a fun read! You did the characters such justice! I hope you can find it in you to continue!
magicmoon69 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
I love "To Lure a Dragon" and even more "Tempting the Dragon" if there is any chance of you continuing this story you are in my favor and my favorites. Hopefully you will continue until the end and I will see you in the next chapter. Keep up the good work!
Reese chapter 9 . 4/29/2012
Hahaha, every now and then, I come back to this story and check to see if it's been updated, because it WAS SO GOOD! Needless to say, it's been two years... bordering on three. I really hope you decide to continue through with this story! I've stuck around for 5 years, and I can stick around a little longer, haha. :)
Selendrile addict chapter 9 . 4/13/2012
Ok, so it's been three years since you updated! Us addicts deserve more attention! :D I'm sure you're busy, but please PLEASE update! Ever since the Dragon's bait story that this is the sequel to I've been missing Selendrile and Alys. Love the sexual tension... So anyway, please update!
Cris Coursey chapter 9 . 4/4/2012
Your Dragon's Bait stories are so good, I would love to see a real conclusion or at least let them get together. This one has so many unanswered questions to leave open... Are there really witches? Will Guy come back? Worsley? It's so good to be unfinished