Reviews for Tempting the Dragon
Just so ya know, its now 2017 and you gained another fan :)
roselover2525 chapter 9 . 2/2
I am so sad this hasn't been updated in such a long time. Its was getting so good and I want to know what has happened in the time we are being kept from.
mesuraion1 chapter 9 . 1/14
I'm so pleased to have found this and the previous fic about these wonderful characters! I know this is quite old and you've likely moved on, but I will follow this fix in the hope that one day I will be surprised! Love this story! Your characterization seems true and the chemistry and tension between them is brilliant!
High Pristess of the Demented chapter 9 . 12/29/2016
I'm really sad to see this hasn't been updated for years. I really enjoyed what you've written so far. I will follow this story with the slim hope that you will someday return to it.
sarkny2 chapter 9 . 7/26/2016
it is amazing! please please please write some more!please
alexiamarie chapter 9 . 7/12/2016
Love this hope to see more!
virag chapter 9 . 2/22/2016
this story was last updated in 2009, and now it's 2016; so could you please write a few more chapters to this story?
Guest chapter 9 . 1/1/2016
I loved reading your Dragon's Bait sequels. I though this was 7 years ago now, but I so wish we'd gotten to see Alys and Selendrile actually get together. Thank you for what you have written though, giving us almost a whole new two books and plots to think about is a wonderful gift. 3
virag chapter 9 . 10/31/2015
you know, I think you should write more!
Nusuki Kisuuke chapter 9 . 11/19/2014
I can't WAIT for the next chapter! Do I sense a finally?
esmid001 chapter 9 . 3/19/2014
PLEASE...come baaaaack. Don't leave us hanging!
neharika chapter 9 . 10/20/2013
Nooo- please don't leave us hanging! Admittedly, after 3 years I can see why you may not want to continue this, but it's so sad to leave such a well-written story complex enough to have any number of possible endings... well endingless! Shoot, I'd even take a summary of what you intended the ending to be. Anyways, thank you for sharing this with us, it was a pleasure to read!
Kate chapter 9 . 6/14/2013
Please, please, PLEASE finish this story! I love it so much! :) 3
Midnight Angel chapter 9 . 6/6/2013
Its been nearly 3 and a half years...I just finished reading both of your stories for Dragon's Bait and I has two words: UPDATE PLEASE! I absolutely love the book. I've read it a minimum (actually not exadurating here, either) of 50 times. I noticed that your a vampire fan, too. There's a site called reign of blood that I think you would like. Look me up. My user name is midnight (midna) angel. is the site. :) I'll be looking for an update. This is saved in my bookmarks on my phone.
Wolf Goddess of Siberia chapter 9 . 3/24/2013
I love Tempting! It's a delightful sequel to Lure:) Although I hope you update it soon, I want to see more romance between those two *fangirl squeal*