Reviews for Far Away from Home
Guest chapter 25 . 9/1/2014
Do you wanna tell me why th K! You have not updated in 6 FUCKING years!?
Penny chapter 18 . 12/19/2013
Perfect story! Even though it has not been finished it's still perfect. First of all I LOVE the plot. It's very angsty and I enjoy that. Plus everyone is in character. I mean I can completely imagine everyone saying what they say it this story. Plus it's Zack so that is perfect by itself. I hope he ends up ok. I really hope you chose to write more! I'm sure it would be amazing.
Guest chapter 25 . 12/16/2013
Oh...My...God. This is the most amazing fan fiction I have ever read. Everyone is so in character. I swear you could write actual Bones episodes you're so good. It's too bad that it has not been updated in 5 years. :( I really want to know what happens next. It says in the description that there is a sequel. Is that like written some where else or something? Anyway like I said flawless story. I know it is extremely unlikely but I would be so happy if you updated. Thank you so much for writing this. Great job. :)
NorthStar7654 chapter 25 . 6/28/2013
I love this story! Please, I know it's been a while but if you updated it would mean the world to me. There are not enough good Zack fan fictions out there and the best ones are usually un finished. This story is just amazing. Everyone is in character, the storyline is awesome and I just love it. Please update. This story is just to amazing to remain un finished. :)
Guest chapter 25 . 5/22/2011
I do love this story, and I really, really hope you finish it someday. But I understand if you decide not too. Either way, you're a great writer.
14cyang chapter 25 . 4/2/2011
Wow, I wish I could add this story to absolute favorite of all time! Every premise of this story is in character and plausible. I really hope another chapter is coming soon, but I understand if it won't be.
cuilwen1 chapter 25 . 10/3/2010
Hey there!

I just wanted to say that I love your story! The way you write, I just adore it!

There is one sentence that took my attention completely:

"Funny how vivid everything is, but so choppy. I couldn't remember time passing, ya know?" he croaked out. "It's like one of those old songs you hear on the radio. You haven't heard it for years, maybe even a decade or two, and you stop whatever you're doing to try to sing along. Because you know—you remember one time it meant so much to you. But you just can't bring back what it was called. That's kinda how this whole thing feels, without the nostalgia."

I just love it!

Hope that one day you'll finish the story.

Thanks a lot!
BreeilnaBane chapter 25 . 7/25/2010
Finish or the Bones god with be angry! PLEASE I BEG U!
anon chapter 25 . 5/27/2010
i really hope you finish this fic. its wonderfuly written and intense. i also hope whatever happened in your life gets better and you can recover.

update whenever, but hopefully soon!
KatusMinimus chapter 25 . 1/25/2010

Sorry to bother you but I just wanted to know if you were going to continue this fic or not. I understand that you have had some bad stuff in your life recently but I would really like it if you could tell me what is happening with this fic.

I really like it, its well written, everyone is in charatcer and has a good plot.

Red Sky Morning
Mr. Swing chapter 25 . 10/6/2009
Hey, come on! Get a move already! It's been over a year!

I don't mean to sound rude, but damn it annoys me when people don't finish their stories!

No offence going out to you, I realise maybe you are having a tuff time, but... it's just annoying.
Mr Gray Tiger chapter 14 . 10/6/2009
Is it wrong to say I almost cried during this chapter? :'(
Mr Gray Tiger chapter 8 . 10/6/2009
I forgot Parker even existed.

Mr Gray Tiger chapter 3 . 10/6/2009
Dammit, as soon as it has some violent drama and Zack in it I'm hooked... I can feel another hour of my life going to waste as I'm gonna read through this whole story. It seems great so far, so you may expect more reviews from me.

Btw, than you for letting me write this without an account. It's really appreciated.
8I chapter 25 . 9/30/2009
This story is fantastic. It's like one of those books that you can't put down. This story line is brilliant, you've written their emotional struggles so well. I'm having a hard time putting in to words what I'm feeling about your story right now. God, this is just SO GOOD.

I'm very sorry for the tragic things that were happening in your life, it must have been very tough.