Reviews for Connections
DrowningInFeelz chapter 4 . 1/18
Love the flirty-ness between rae and bb...but was there...an implication...of cyrae?

Okay I had NO IDEA that even existed.

Does this mean Rae was cheating on Cyborg?

I'm sorry but ewe. I always thought of them having a brother sister relationship..
please don't get me wrong, I loved your story and your writing and I wouldn't change a thing.

But Cyrae...feels wrong somehow
Guest chapter 4 . 4/29/2014
Raven and cyborg dating ewwww puke puke vurp vommit ralph
Guest chapter 2 . 4/29/2014
I hate that thought
DeathProofHero chapter 4 . 9/6/2009
That was great, and I could totally handle you making that last one into a longer story. Very interesting twist with Cyborg and Raven there...just a thought.
titanfan45 chapter 4 . 5/25/2009
Beastboy's right, he is much better for Raven.
titanfan45 chapter 3 . 5/25/2009
You did a good job writing Cyborg's role as Jinx's friend.
titanfan45 chapter 2 . 5/25/2009
As much as I enjoy reading stories about Beastboy and Raven, I still enjoy a good Robin/Raven story. The twist at the end was something that I didn't see coming.
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
I didn't realise that you had written some things that I hadn't read yet. The idea of the tabloid was quite funny, no doubt there was a lot of material that came to mind from that one idea for a chapter. The ending with the most believable tabloid story involving Baestboy and Raven was great.
ivy chapter 4 . 3/26/2009
you should do a sequal to the redx/rea one where redx reveals his secreat idenity to her beacuse she already knows who it is
JustAnotherAuthorDurping chapter 4 . 3/7/2009
God damn you; I think this fic made me just about die from all the reading-induced fangirl seizures it caused. x)

This little one-shot was just... terrific, in every sense of the word. I love the image of Beast Boy being so flirtatious with Raven and being so good at enticing her. This entire thing was great. :)

I also adored the first chapter of this fic - the tabloid story. It was great.

I love your work and I hope to see more.

Liz
Jenndifurry chapter 4 . 9/18/2008
Lol
Jenndifurry chapter 2 . 9/18/2008
I never really likes robin raven it was good all other things considered agh what I wouldn't give for spell check
Jenndifurry chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
I was over at a friends house and her mom loves Tabloids she's and alien ah... enthouiest they were highly entertaining I agree with Beast Boy their good for a few laughs
Toriano.Flacko chapter 4 . 9/3/2008
(eye twitches relentlessly throughout)... did you... just imply... CyRae-ness... dude?

NO! NO I SAY! CYBORG clearly can have anybody, just gimme this one exception! COME ON MAN! NO! NUH-UH!

honestly, where, in ANY life or dimension do you see that?(I can't see it, and I lookin through binoculars) If flamers heat your fire, this is gonna burn the house down!...

oh, boy... WHY?
JeMS7 chapter 4 . 7/21/2008
I like your one-shots. But I don't really see Cyborg and Raven working out as a couple. But you kept them in character, so I will not complain.