Reviews for Grocery Shopping
Google chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
You have to be the most epic funnist writer in the world!I have only read two of your storys but I love them!LOL LO LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
K Gibbs Winters chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
! That was AWESOME!

(sorry, no concrit here...) :D
1withthepotionsseveroussnape chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
i thought this was hillarius! my brother asked me what was so funny... i told him and he looked at me as if i were alien. to him i probably am... Anyway HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
Tassel630 chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
That is the funniest thing ever! "...canned utopian civilizations..." How frightening grocery stores really are.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

-The Stupid Crazy Insane Idiotic Weirdo known as Tassel630

-Please don't respond to this review-
Mistyquest chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
I love it! Can you just imagine Alan Rickman in a sex pistols shirt walking down the aisle of a grocery store! Well... obviously you can cuz you wrote it, but, yeah... Anyway! Poor Snape! Great story.
Lady Mage chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
This was hilarious! You should write a sequel about him going to the movies! And he should definatley meet a muggle girl who doesn't understand him at all :D

Good work. Lady Mage
innocent-puppet chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
Thankyou for that! t's the first time I've laughed out loud at a fanfic in ages!

...My pear... So funny!

iPuppet
iamtherealmaverick chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Hahaha! It amused me. Greatly.

I look forward to reading more of your stuff.

~M
notwritten chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
Interesting chapter
AerLynn chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
Awesome! Snape in a Sex Pistols shirt and his facination with the floor were the best.
shabd chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Its completely like the fics you've written...so utterly ridiculous, but interesting to read as well. Although your Snape is OOC, its a wonderful fic all the same.
Laume chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
It's so MOOSE!
kazooband chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Hi, that was fun, mostly insane, but there were some funny bits. Nice work, it's good to know that my ideas end up in such capable hands.
GonnaBeFamous chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING I EVER READ IN MY ENTIRE LIFE! MOOSE I LOVE YE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

omfg.
JusticeIsBlind13 chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
That was funny. I liked it...though I wonder if he should have had a shopping list. What flavor were the poptarts? I know random question...but I want to know know what kind of guy he is...sorry sugar high...