Reviews for Holding Out For a Hero
FIRE ELF MAIDEN chapter 24 . 8/7/2014
wonderful job.
MoonKent chapter 24 . 10/17/2013
Aw, that was adorably sweet! A wonderful little epilogue for the characters! Thank you!
MoonKent chapter 23 . 10/17/2013
I'm glad that you explained the super-power thing so well. It actually made sense. Although, I have to wonder now, could Lyle have controlled Erika now that she's not a healer anymore? I know it's a moot point now, but I'm still curious.

Anyway, for the story as a whole, I like it very much. There were a couple of slow spots in the middle where I felt that the characters did some things that didn't make sense for who they were, but I understood that you were constrained by the basic plot of the story. I did like the way that you brought everything together at the end. And it was really sweet the way that Jack is now part of Erika's family in more ways than just one.

The best part was the twist with Lyle. I'm really glad that you decided to step away from the canon a little bit there. It made the story very unique.

All in all, a good read!
MoonKent chapter 22 . 10/17/2013
Yeah, I have to say, I was a little confused about the whole power-changing thing. I guess that I had it in my head that the powers were sort of a genetic thing, like X-Men or something, and you had what you were born with. Can anybody just randomly switch powers, or was this a unique situation?
MoonKent chapter 21 . 10/17/2013
Woohoo, Lyle/LeFou as the villian! I heartily approve! I did wonder, all the way back when he was first introduced and seemed so interesting, and so unlike the typical sidekick, whether there would be more to him. But I didn't guess until the last couple of chapters that he was actually the Big Bad. A very unique twist!
MoonKent chapter 3 . 10/16/2013
I wasn't sure at first if I would like this AU, it seemed so at odds with the original tale, but I should not have doubted for a moment! Already the characters are interesting, and their entire world is fascinating. You even managed to make LeFou seem interesting, which is an incredibly achievement for the one that I generally consider to be pure comic relief sidekick.

I'm also glad that you brought back some more of the Japanese language!
Guest chapter 24 . 12/17/2012
I absolutely loved this one! It was so different. It was also sweet and super cool. :D

I have devoured all of your B&B stories. They are great. :) Please, keep writing!
KiraTaichou chapter 13 . 7/22/2012
I love this story! Nice job :) btw, saw ur comment on the story caer and I'd just like to say I hope your New job goes great as well :)
wtchcool chapter 24 . 9/24/2011
OMG! Awesome. Loved the fusion of the fairytale with the superheroes. I've never read a fic for Beauty and the Beast before, but this was brilliant. Very creative and well-written. :)

And the titles! I love that song, even if I did butcher it in a parody.
roserapier chapter 24 . 7/2/2011
Good story, but what about the coyotes?
phoenixphlight chapter 24 . 6/27/2011
Really, really cute. Good mix of plot and fluff and Disney's story and your story.
madscientistproduction.01 chapter 24 . 6/7/2011
Loved everything about this! You are AMAZING!
Ambamber chapter 23 . 4/8/2011
Undoubtedly your best story yet!
Frodo Lives chapter 24 . 7/12/2010
This story was really awesome and creative. You really wrote your own unique story while still keeping to the plot of Beauty and the Beast!
Natalie9653 chapter 24 . 9/19/2009
That was so cute! And I liked that it wasn't your typical Beauty and the Beast story with the whole "I let her go because I love her" type deal. It was certainly an uncommon mixture of themes that I think you pulled off amazingly well. Good job!