Reviews for Confessions of a Doctor
Evangine chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Again, one of the first several of many reviews you can expect to hear-er-read from me.

It's quite strange for me... glancing at your stories and seeing a reflection of my favorite pairings... But I am enjoying it all thus far.

I would highly recommend .com. That have some marvelous, and highly smutty, stories there for the Doctor, 9 or 10 - (I've even read one or two with both!), and Rose. :)
Masquerade chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Let me start off by saying good on ya for commiting to unusual pairings. I adore the nigel&Jordan fics you write. I also think you got the Doctor down brilliantly. I agree with you that people seem to always want to tell stories that have a built in happy ending. Bucking the norm makes for very fascinating stories, so please don't give up. I await your next tale with bated breath.

Masquerade
Shannon chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
I loved the story :)

I'm glad that you found Doctor who-isnt it great?

I've known the "Wonderfulness" of Doctor who for a long time and I'm glad that someone else has found it as well :)
montypython203 chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
Really great. The characterisation of the Doctor was very real, and the last line was really sad. Good job :)