Reviews for Of Rum and Sea Salt
I 3 CAPTAIN Jack Sparrow chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
OMG-

that was amazing!
firstmate010 chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Simply beautiful - and only one error! ("thrill" has a "h" in it, I believe P)

Erin is a lucky girl to have a stepsister who'd write her a story like this for her birthday; you've captured every character perfectly, and the insidious movie references serve you well.

For all our sakes... keep writing!
JustAnotherAuthorDurping chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Woaw.

That was incredible! The dialogue, the conversation, the characters! You blew me away! I don't think I've read a fic with Jack more in-character! It was phenomanal!

You're amazing. ;D

Liz
Rosa Cotton chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
What a delightful fic starring our favorite pirate and his pirate lady! You had them perfectly in character. Their interaction was brilliant. And Norrington...loved his supporting role. Your descriptions and dialogue were very good. I particularly liked these parts:

“Jack would have me seduce you to obtain the keys,” she muttered.

James flushed, then looked at her with interest. “I see. Would you have really?”

“I don’t think this is quite the time or place to be asking such—”

“COMMODORE!” Jack cried loudly again, his tone now only feigning merriment.

“The usual sorts of pleasantries. Stealing, for example.”

She was taken aback. “What would you have stolen? There was hardly anything of any value in—”

She was abruptly cut short as he leaned toward her and pressed his lips against hers, committing the act of thievery in question. It lasted for only a moment, the kiss he stole. But it was long enough, apparently, for when Jack broke away, he was grinning mischievously as if he knew something that she did not.

This left me with a smile on my face. *claps* Wonderful job done!
Arraya chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
oh that was so nice...
Sean chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
"I never heard of you, either!" I was laughing my ASS OFF! You're a freakin' genius! It was funny, sweet and heartwarming for JE-shippers everywhere! Keep doing what you're doing!
teapirategirl chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
.GOD! You're so GOOD! You captured Jack and Elizabeth's personality and relationship PERFECTLY. The teasing and yet the little bit of depth in their interaction was perfect and the "I never" game was VERY interesting to read. I love the way Jack 'persuaded' the gaurd in getting all the things he wanted. Jack's dialouge was just so HIM.
Jenny-Beth chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Ah, Sparrabeth. I do love this pairing. I am sure that by now you have noticed that I am simply going through the list of stories you have written. I think your up for being added to my Favourite Author list, actually. You write very well and this one is no exception. Good job.

-Jenn
primadonna001 chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
well done - you really captured the characters
AdhesivePrincess chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Wonderful! You captured Jack perfectly!
randomcryptid chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
I really liked this (drinking-game-without-drinks was hilarious.) Your writing style is very interesting too, in a good way 'course.
howlongmustiwait chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
You made me smile. THANK YOU!
tanith75 chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
Loved it! The banter was absolutely perfect :)
Sir Drake's Heir chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
Aw, that ws splendid! You have the banter down pat. However, it began rather slowly, and I found myself skipping lines.
Erinya chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
This story is love. I adore their circuitous conversations. And the way they both cheat at I've Never.