Reviews for Rokunen Mae
The Dark One Rising chapter 1 . 6/11
That was sweet, really. History would repeat itself when the first female and youngest person, along with the Ran genius passed in the top spots. It was endearing, to see all of the character interactions. I feel that you captured all of the characters well.
sailormoonserenity99 chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Wonderful story and a perfect ending!

Just love the friendship between Kouyuu and shuuei in this story.
And omg, Reishin and Kijin's conversation every few paragraphs! XD
Sei deserved what he got. And oh Reishin-sama... I think he knows something about the swap... A lot...
Aadiana chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Haha! D

I must admit I like your story flow. Very nicely portrayed. Especially the small, short excerpts of Reishin.
Scioneeris chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Ah, I always wondered how they came to be friends. LOL. This is one of the best Koyuu and Shuuei stories I've stumbled across. I love this series, it's awesome. Thanks for writing something so fun to read!
patriciaselina chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
This fic is pure and utter love. i love how you managed to capture the essences of the guys and I just love how absolutely darling Kouyuu is (I am biased towards him, as an aside). Also, the way Shuuei acted merely to get his apology accepted was utterly hilarious. I wish that there were more fics like this. XD
Hesunohana chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
I love the interrogatory part : is Reishin so much horrible, I wonder. (laugh)

bravo !
Sotwt Icehail chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
This is a wonderfully hilarious story. An instant fav. I applaud you! D
a-big-apple chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
What a great story! I enjoy Shuuei's particular brand of madness, you've captured him well. The little unidentified asides with Reishin and Houju were hilarious, too!
Jessa chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
That was really good, I loved it! One little thing though, I think Ryuuren would have been much older than a little kid at that time, more like 11 or 12 years old.
Rayestar Ikina chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
[It took him a moment to notice his book had been suddenly slammed shut, and he blinked uncertainly into the face of Sei, an older boy who always had an expression like he was eating ku gua.]

*amused* Isn't that Chinese for bitter melon? I can see why Sei would seem daunting. XD

Nice fic.

~Rayestar
pdfish chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
haha. that was great! It was sad that they were bullying Kouyuu but Shuuei's there to help him.

Great work. I love how you kept them in character. though I had to say Kouyuu act a little like Reishin, being proud and all, just like his father.

and the parts about how much trouble Reishin was going through as well as giving kijin was funny and sweet at the same time, knowing how much he worries about his son though he refused to show it to him.
Clarence Hikari chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Very nice ) love this story... perhaps we could have more stories of them? )
SakuraDreams chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
Excellent story!
sumomo0476 chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
It's nice to discover well-written fics for this category and I'm glad it's a Shuuei/Kouyuu friendship fic, with a dash of Reishin/Hijin friendship and a pinch of papa-Reishin silliness added to the mix. _
Gwen chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
That was so cool. and a little touching