Reviews for Never Say We Die
Sunder the Gold chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
*applause*
McNuffin chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
A much better ending, and you've nailed the characters' voices too. Great stuff! :-)
Alydia Rackham chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Oh, wow. I know it says on your profile not to demand continuances of oneshots, but are you SURE you don't want to keep going? I mean, there's a whole stretch of adventure here, just waiting! :) Maybe that's what you wanted-to leave it up to imagination. I agree, the ending of the movie was crummy. You've done a good job, here. Thanks for making me feel better. :)
pxlenno chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Great job! Everyone's exactly in character :)
cutemara chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Got their voices down perfectly! Thank you for sharing!
Mornwey chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Loved it. You've got everyone so perfectly in character (I could just see Elizabeth's reactions to what Jack was saying XD).

Peace out

TSD
JeanieBeanie33 chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
I love these types of one-shots. You did a great job. Jack and Elizabeth? Well, not entirely unexpected, since both can be unabashed flirts. I have a feeling Elizabeth loves Will more.

Fountain of Youth for Elizabeth as well as Jack? That would help, wouldn't it?
Mijkreesla Too Lazy To Log In chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
I really liked it. A more prefferable end to AWE, which I wager will have a sequel - 4th movie. Too much was left untold.

Speaking of sequel's, is there any chance you'd write one for this fic?
WanderingPirate chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Short, sweet and to the point! Nice job!
A. Mulholland chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
This was... heartstring-tugging. And a little confusing.

"Course, I didn't tell him about you and me..." Are Jack and Elizabeth together? I don't think so, but I'm not sure.
c chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
wow, intriguing! the concept definately has merit and i loved how you stuck to the characters - especially jack sparrow ;)