Reviews for To the Naked Eye
Marie chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Bless your heart. Of all the people, sure it had to be Catherine. Much enjoyed reading this one. A story spoke volume-not with what spelled out here, but with what not said. Just like the old CSI episodes. Brilliant.
Ciliegiacara chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
LOL!

That one I loved :)
karagrace chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
ha! it figures Catherine would get it! Fun story!
KimCSI chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Haha trust Catherine!
Wander52 chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Any chance of another chapter?
StarlaMarie chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
LMAO! Wow I loved Catherine's last line! I've spotted stuff like that before lol. Thanks for the laugh :o)
VictorianaWillows chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Haha, that was great!
fnfnztri chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Leave it to Catherine to figure it out. Great story.
KG-613 chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
Haha! Leave it to Cath!

~kate
webby chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
lol. That was great!
Wildflower.Wallflower chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
xD You had me fooled here. I was thinking 'she'll have a big grin from getting laid' and that would be why she's worried. You lead me on. Kudos. Good grammar and in character.
vanessa chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
This is one of the most enjoyable non-smut stories I have read. I have been in the secret love realtionship. Reading this brought back many fond memories.
ajrojaras chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
This is great! All the guys oblivious as usual and Cath nailing it on the head from one look. Made me laugh, I would love a follow-up.
redlace76 chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
This was so right on so many different levels. Bonus: possessive Grissom! It's so nice to see that-because Sara is such a strong, independent woman, most writers won't go there-probably because they have a hard time with that balancing act.

You handled it perfectly. Thanks again for another great offering! ;)!
Immokk chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Had to be Catherine. Excellent story.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »