Reviews for Nothing If Not
yuidaidouji-lee chapter 15 . 1/12/2014
I love every chapters you wrote. It was beautiful! I hope you can still write KB fanfic in the future.
moira33 chapter 15 . 8/25/2013
This was awesome I was wondering if you will continue your story has something special in them ...
moira33 chapter 13 . 8/25/2013
You look beautiful in anything, even in my clothes.
Oh I melted at this!
moira33 chapter 11 . 8/24/2013
I love this little one both are so cute,Botan being botan and Kurama being the rational type...
moira33 chapter 3 . 8/24/2013
"My turn." He placed five jelly beans on his right hand. "Being away from you for a week, gave me much time to spend alone with my mother."

"And that accounts for five?"

He smiled. "Of course."

Pursing her lips, she added six more jelly beans to Kurama's five. "Your mother deserves more than that."
Loved what Botan said!
Crystallynne chapter 15 . 11/3/2011
This is so cute! You're a good writer. Keep it up!
madman42 chapter 15 . 6/9/2011
Heehee, so cute and awesome!w
dela490 chapter 15 . 5/26/2011
Great chapter
Whitewingzero chapter 15 . 5/26/2011
Cherries! Cherry! That cherry Kurama eat! I want to be it!Arghhhhhhh
Smexy Kitten chapter 15 . 5/26/2011
Kurama's impatience was hilarious, but Botan's teasing was great torture xD. You don't need to thank me your story is gift enough for me and I can never ever get enough. To me, your story is the sweetest, short, multi-chaptered fic that I always have the joy of reading... So, thank you! :)
blindhunteress chapter 13 . 3/11/2011
awww... you make me fall in love every damn time. with every damn chapter..!
Whitewingzero chapter 14 . 1/13/2011
Awwwwww sooo sweetttttt...Update this fic sooner plssssss, it's like my breath right nowwww.
Whitewingzero chapter 12 . 1/13/2011
Come here, 's shot is make me scream and wanna die right then!

Ghrrrrrrahhhhhh
Whitewingzero chapter 3 . 1/13/2011
"Being away from you a for a week meant missing all of this. And all of this…" He gazed at her form, eyes brimming with emotion, tears threatening to fall. "Is worth more than all the jelly beans money can buy."

Arghhhhhhhh

Died calmly. How sweeeet!
Whitewingzero chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
Romantic raining scene, You wanna kill me with Kurama's warmly smiling (in my imagination),won't you? Arghhh