Reviews for THE SCHOOL!
Hahha this is cute c:
idk chapter 3 . 8/21/2010
WRONG GRAMMAR!
cookiiemonster chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Your quotation marks are missing in the first chapter. Please use them whenever starting a dialogue. You also have quite a few grammer and spelling mistakes. Please use capital letters for the start of every sentence too. Other than that, pretty nice idea :]
darkyukiko-devil23 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
...WTC?

i'm a bit confused because i couldn't see the quotation marks...anyway its good so far...
beavermeadowsbev chapter 16 . 5/15/2010
I love the story though what keeps this from perfection is the grammatical errors, no offense. Heheheh
AXELRIG chapter 5 . 4/3/2010
I can't help but say that this story would've been so much better if your grammar and spelling wasn't horrible.
Wisteria.Sinensis chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
I don't know if you're accepting constructive criticism or what not but here's my review:

Since you're using a third party's perspective, why not use quotation marks (" "). And you're always forgetting the necessary periods and the capitalization.

And, you're always using capitalization, which makes it look like they're always angry or something

*sigh* I'm done pointing out so I'm gonna check your lastest work (Maid In Love, or something like that) to see if you improve or not. Good luck on writing.
Princessblue97 chapter 16 . 12/13/2009
I love it!

LOL
fdghfg chapter 16 . 10/12/2009
ITS RUBBISH
mikanxnatsume1228 chapter 17 . 6/18/2009
really good story please make more :}
Caitlin chapter 16 . 6/14/2009
I love your stories!

I almost cry when they(Natsume & Mikan )weren't talking to each other!

!

wel JANE!
ladychace chapter 16 . 5/20/2009
nice, the .
animeloveraddict chapter 17 . 3/26/2009
your story is fantabulous but somtimes it's not correct in grammar but i really like the story...(:
LuckyStarWitch chapter 16 . 12/10/2008
I like it ...hehe...I can't believe there's an exact replica of them *swet drops*...do they have the same alices too ? o.O...anyways...wish luck to Kantarou and Mikki *The Famous smirk* hahaha ...and also...you did a GREAT job
einsodair chapter 17 . 7/1/2008