Reviews for Whispered
Iron Reaver chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
I'm...I'm...speechless...
Tain Shari chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
You definitely delivered. It gave me a 'wow' feeling as I finished reading it. Melancholic, but with a hopeful and positive conclusion at the end that made me smile.
Wakka02 chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
When I first saw the email I thought you'd gone and updated on Reload, and was rather disappointed when it wasn't, but after reading this piece of work that feeling's gone entirely. It was short and sweet, literally. The scenes painted by this are a little too much like FF VI's FMVs, but since it's an FF VI fic that's to be expected I guess. Gotta admit it was confusing though; I had to read it twice to make sense out of some parts.

Despite what people might say about Seifer being there, it was seriously a nice touch, because when you get right down to it, those two probably knew each other more than the rest of Squall and his friends (except Rinoa). You made it obvious, but still cryptic.

All in all? Great job well done.
CaptainSkittlez chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Very interesting. I like how the only person ever refered to by name is Ellen - Kadowaki's daughters? - and that Squall is only ever refered to as 'the Commander'. Seifer, Raijin and Fujin being at the cemetary is really fitting as well. It's a shame that there's no Zell or Irvine or any of the other members of SeeD, but I imagine they eitherr died, or their responses would be too plain. Still, a thought provoking work and a good read.

Any idea what song it was? I'm not a big fan of country, but it's a genre I listen to frequently when in the mood for it, and I thought I might give it a listen.
JRH chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
I loved this story. I can't put my finger on what it was that caused me to like it so much. One thing I liked was how Squall did end up believing at the end. He may not have believed about God, but he did believe she was waiting for him. That belief was enough for him. It is wonderfully written (as all of your stories are) and eventhough it's sad, I was smiling at the end. Wonderful, wonderful job.
20 | « Prev Page 1 2