Reviews for Sex is the Question
Guest chapter 9 . 10/14/2013
YES THEY FINALLY KISSED. I was woundering when the hell Axel and Roxy were goin to have a little smochin sestion. I love this so far and can't wait to read the rest.
#am grining like the cheshire cat from alice in wonderland#
Guest chapter 7 . 10/13/2013
I LOVE THIS. I hope they get 2gether in the end.
little axel chapter 25 . 9/2/2013
Welp, your officially the best author in the history of the world! Sex Ed 101 and this story both made me cry, and I never cry while reading story's, and especially not more than once. But that's what happened with these story's. Sex Ed 101 and this story were the BEST akuroku story's I have ever read, and trust me I read a lot of akuroku story's. So thank you soooo much for writing these story's, I now love you forever. :3 Yeah so your amazing and I LOVE LOVE LOVE these story's so much, I can't even tell you how much I LOVED reading this. It was just... Amazing. So I can't thank you enough, you amazing person! Thank you!
Darren Lea Axel Mclellan chapter 25 . 7/28/2013
Wooo! \(o)/
I really enjoyed reading this!
you develpoed the characters well and made the story more beliveble with small and big details.
i was one of the readers that hadnt read the first part, so reading this was more and more intresting as i got in to the story.
At first it took me awhile to get into it, but after the first few chapters i was non stop reading. (i mean it i read 19chaps in one night)
overall youve done a great job :)
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Whoa 6 years? this should be interesting
AXEL Just Couldnt Resist ROXAS chapter 25 . 2/5/2013
Wait wait did Axel die or reno? I'm confused wat was the last chapter then?
AXEL Just Couldnt Resist ROXAS chapter 22 . 2/5/2013
You really wanna know?...about how I still love and worry...even after it ended?
BalloonWitBlueGlassesObviously chapter 25 . 9/22/2012
I-I cried. CRIED.
*Squeezing the feathers out of pillow and rubs eyes*
god I love AkuRoku... thank you so much :)
and, as for the... unanswered questions in the plot, is that key to another sequel? because I've decided I really, REALLY like sequels :)
Loved it. I will remember their moments together forever. 3. Thankies for making my weekend better :D (and my life... XD)
tsunderp chapter 25 . 9/16/2012
Okay, so I've read the first fanfic to this sequel and I am impressed. You have a great talent in writing. I'm not usually interested in first person stories, but you managed to make me LOVE this.
I had so many conflicting feelings as I read this; wanting to punch characters (mind you, ones that I usually love and that are dear to my heart) and wanting to cry or jump for joy, laughing and all the other emotianal jazz.
Also I read this while sick in bed amd it just made me feel all fuzzing and forget being sick. Thanks I really like the hours of relief and full of FEELINGS.
Anoter note, I'd honestly say that I was kinda mad when I thought you gave Axel AIDS-kinda like de ja vu for me?-anyways, yeah but once that was resolved I felt much better.
Great story.

c:
Xantern chapter 25 . 8/27/2012
Had me reading until 1 am! I could not put this down! I also loved the change of POV!
Taylor chapter 25 . 8/22/2012
I don't know when you wrote this, (I could look but I'm lazy) but I loved reading it. You're writing doesn't TELL me what to feel, but instead makes me feel that emotion on it's own.
Zexion's death...at first I cried. But then later on I realized without it, a lot of other things in the story wouldn't have worked out. I'm only left to wonder about Ayden, and if he's living with Axel...erm...Reno's mom now or what. And then marluxia...oh Marly...Always in jail. Now I can't stop thinking of him as a drug addict. o.o Anyways, I'm very glad I read this to the end. 3 Your writing is great, and original unlike so many I've seen! Please keep up the writing! :)
EridansLonelyTentabulge chapter 25 . 5/29/2012
So at first I found you through my friend when se was talking about your first part of this story aka Sex ed 101 and I was like oh lol okay, I'll look this up. So I did and I couldn't stop reading this wonderful fanfiction story thingy for hours on end. ;u; you had me crying, laughing, wantig to punch some characters, and a lot more xD. I can't really put all of my feelings into words, so you'll have to put up with this dumb review that's bound to have some grammar mistakes given that I'm still shaken over how it all ended so perfectly. So yeah I'm sorry. I'd totally insert a heart thingy here if I could but is a bit stupid with the less/greater than signs xD. Auvksncowkxnehxi

I need to sleep now xD

B-but I need to read your o-other fanfictions ;u; ...

Fuck sleep! I don't need if! :D

I DO WHAT I WANT. Lol okay this turned really dumb REALLY quickly. Uhh. Bye(?)
EridansLonelyTentabulge chapter 25 . 5/29/2012

I need to sleep now xD

B-but I need to read your o-other fanfictions ;u; ...

Fuck sleep! I don't need if! :D

I DO WHAT I WANT. Lol okay this turned really dumb REALLY quickly. Uhh. Bye(?)
kendraduck09 chapter 25 . 5/28/2012
I'm so happy I feel like I could fly! Yes, 3rd review in a row but I DON'T CARE! I'm new to this fanfiction thing, and I wasn't too sure if I would like it, especially yaoi fanfiction, and ESPECIALLY AkuRoku fanfiction. "Sex Ed 101" and "Sex is the Question" were amazing! Honestly, I can't pick a favorite between the 2 because they were both so good in different ways. I would stay up until 3 am to read this. Seriously, this was more addicting to read than most of the actually books I've read. My favorite chapters from "Sex is the Question were 16, 17, and even 19.

It's been an awesome journey following these 2 stories. And you know what... I'm sad that it's over. I understand what you mean when you say that you don't want another sequel, but I'd be thrilled to see another. Maybe not when they're old, crippled, and dead... but you know what I mean!

I know you haven't written in a few years, but I really hope you see these comments someday. Just to let you know that after 5 years, people are still reading your stories. And people are still loving your stories. Just like me. :)
kendraduck09 chapter 17 . 5/27/2012
Ok... I realize that I'm like, 4 years late since you published this story. But that's not going to stop me from reading it!

All I have to say is... IT'S ABOUT DAMN TIME! I've been waiting for him to come out for the entire story! But wait... there's a consequence! That's bad! D:

1000/10 You are an amazing author!