Reviews for Sex is the Question
bakajan chapter 14 . 11/21
Ok you facked up with AIDS.. To tell you the truth I was just looking for fluffy akuroku and this whole story keeps getting facked up xDD. I still like it though, it has everything a story should have and a really good plot. Good job xD I love you with all my heart
EroticMagazine chapter 8 . 5/8
First: I hate you for getting that song (1985) stuck in my head.
Second: I admire your ability to change POV so well. In Sex Ed 101 Roxas was clearly emotional and all in his head. Axel always kept fairly composed. Here we can see Axel's thought process so clearly that it really describes how collected he can be. I don't know if I'm explaining myself well, but you did something right! :D

Other people have complained that your characters are OOC but I think that's what makes a story great. You've stretched the protagonists' personalities enough that they fit a 'real-life' scenario (as opposed to a Square Enix fantasy) but still kept them on par with their actual personalities.
PS. I love your characters' despise for women and all their quirks throughout the series. As a gay man, I love doing the gender norm things that both girls and guys do. But it cracks me up to read your characters thinking some of the same exact things I think when I'm out with my main girl. I can't wait for Roxas and Namine to get in a fight because of a dream she had. :P
EroticMagazine chapter 6 . 5/7
Loving how this is turning out. You've developed the anguish that Axel has been going through while being away, but I almost wish we would have seen more about his life before he went to Twilight Town. Just further that angst and wracking feeling of having to go through every day life with that ticket in his pocket. In all, the plot seemed a little rushed; my heart could have skipped a few more beats before they met. Nevertheless I'm so excited to see where this is going. I can definitely imagine the awkwardness of them seeing each other after developing separate lives for so long. Your writing is smooth, understandable, but also very hooking and immersive. After eight years I doubt you read these reviews, but as a fan I'll try to review every few chapters!
EroticMagazine chapter 2 . 5/6
Just read sex ed 101 over the past couple days. I can tell that your writing has improved a lot since then. c:
Pretty excited to see where this goes, and love that you're taking firehead's pov! :D
Guest chapter 9 . 10/14/2013
YES THEY FINALLY KISSED. I was woundering when the hell Axel and Roxy were goin to have a little smochin sestion. I love this so far and can't wait to read the rest.
#am grining like the cheshire cat from alice in wonderland#
Guest chapter 7 . 10/13/2013
I LOVE THIS. I hope they get 2gether in the end.
little axel chapter 25 . 9/2/2013
Welp, your officially the best author in the history of the world! Sex Ed 101 and this story both made me cry, and I never cry while reading story's, and especially not more than once. But that's what happened with these story's. Sex Ed 101 and this story were the BEST akuroku story's I have ever read, and trust me I read a lot of akuroku story's. So thank you soooo much for writing these story's, I now love you forever. :3 Yeah so your amazing and I LOVE LOVE LOVE these story's so much, I can't even tell you how much I LOVED reading this. It was just... Amazing. So I can't thank you enough, you amazing person! Thank you!
Darren Lea Axel Mclellan chapter 25 . 7/28/2013
Wooo! \(o)/
I really enjoyed reading this!
you develpoed the characters well and made the story more beliveble with small and big details.
i was one of the readers that hadnt read the first part, so reading this was more and more intresting as i got in to the story.
At first it took me awhile to get into it, but after the first few chapters i was non stop reading. (i mean it i read 19chaps in one night)
overall youve done a great job :)
DreamingOfSasuNaru chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Whoa 6 years? this should be interesting
AXEL Just Couldnt Resist ROXAS chapter 25 . 2/5/2013
Wait wait did Axel die or reno? I'm confused wat was the last chapter then?
AXEL Just Couldnt Resist ROXAS chapter 22 . 2/5/2013
You really wanna know?...about how I still love and worry...even after it ended?
BalloonWitBlueGlassesObviously chapter 25 . 9/22/2012
I-I cried. CRIED.
*Squeezing the feathers out of pillow and rubs eyes*
god I love AkuRoku... thank you so much :)
and, as for the... unanswered questions in the plot, is that key to another sequel? because I've decided I really, REALLY like sequels :)
Loved it. I will remember their moments together forever. 3. Thankies for making my weekend better :D (and my life... XD)
tsunderp chapter 25 . 9/16/2012
Okay, so I've read the first fanfic to this sequel and I am impressed. You have a great talent in writing. I'm not usually interested in first person stories, but you managed to make me LOVE this.
I had so many conflicting feelings as I read this; wanting to punch characters (mind you, ones that I usually love and that are dear to my heart) and wanting to cry or jump for joy, laughing and all the other emotianal jazz.
Also I read this while sick in bed amd it just made me feel all fuzzing and forget being sick. Thanks I really like the hours of relief and full of FEELINGS.
Anoter note, I'd honestly say that I was kinda mad when I thought you gave Axel AIDS-kinda like de ja vu for me?-anyways, yeah but once that was resolved I felt much better.
Great story.

c:
Xantern chapter 25 . 8/27/2012
Had me reading until 1 am! I could not put this down! I also loved the change of POV!
Taylor chapter 25 . 8/22/2012
I don't know when you wrote this, (I could look but I'm lazy) but I loved reading it. You're writing doesn't TELL me what to feel, but instead makes me feel that emotion on it's own.
Zexion's death...at first I cried. But then later on I realized without it, a lot of other things in the story wouldn't have worked out. I'm only left to wonder about Ayden, and if he's living with Axel...erm...Reno's mom now or what. And then marluxia...oh Marly...Always in jail. Now I can't stop thinking of him as a drug addict. o.o Anyways, I'm very glad I read this to the end. 3 Your writing is great, and original unlike so many I've seen! Please keep up the writing! :)