Reviews for Illusions
Scary good AU. Your take on Candice's POV isn't OOC and the whole hiring someone to play dead Nathan sounds exactly like something Mrs. Petrelli would do. Peter seemed kinda OOC in the ending, but you made it clear he'd lost it, sommething totally believable considering how close he was to Nathan, so I think you set up a good reason for Peter to act that way. Therefore, I think the ending was great. Peter would totally feel guilty if Nathan had died because Peter went nuclear.
ForeverGoldenHeart chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Great story! :)
starlightcity chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
I was so happy to read this because I've always thought that Candice had such potential as a character. Your excellent story proves it.
Gosurori-Otaku chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Interesting. Twisted. Awesomely done.

This is one of the best fanfictions I've read. Very good.
sophia666 chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Very interesting. Great writing. Especially the last paragraph and sentence.
Nemesis27 chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Excellent portrayal of a character we've seen so little of in the series so far. I liked the little insights you gave into her previous life and I enjoyed even more her 'relationship' with Peter. The ending took the cake for me. It was unexpected and yet, naturally, there was a build-up there that I could only understand once I'd come to the last lines.

Pretty damn good job.
Hieiko chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Whoa.
The Grynne chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Oh, wow. This is amazing. I love your Candice... Sarcastic and clever, but not quite clever enough. And Peter is downright terrifying - not so much by intent, but like a force of nature, because of the intensity of his emotions, and you convey how close he is to breakdown. The ending is perfection.

(Here via a rec from Hackthis.)
Silverblade219 chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Am I twisted as well for really liking this?

Does Peter kill Candice (and everyone in reach) in the end? or does he get the power back in control somehow?

great story