Reviews for Forging the Sword
huchamabacha chapter 15 . 5/20
This fic is brilliantly written and I love the direction you have gone with the trio - their characters are definitely interesting! So sorry to read about your dad; I hope you have lots of fond memories. Thank you for sharing this story with us and if you decide to continue it we would be happy to read more!
Inland chapter 1 . 5/9
'they are twelve people' that was awesome.
there's too many stories with Harry/multi. like srsly u don't know how old he is.
InterdimensionalHitchhiker84 chapter 14 . 5/5
This is by far the coolest and most interesting and best-backed explanation for house elves being bound to wizards that I've ever seen. I love this story so far and I'm definitely glad I started reading it and I'm really glad you shared your writing! So thank you!
robbyh chapter 15 . 4/29
Loving this! Believable characters (loving the dynamic between hermione, ron and harry), interesting plot, and a joy to read. Please keep writing
The Other World chapter 15 . 4/24
Hey, your story is absolutely lovely! I've spent the last day reading it instead of revising like I should... thanks for writing such a brilliant piece. I love how Harry stays in character even as his magic matures and grows, and even as he himself matures and grows - he doesn't become an uber-calm uber-sophisticated person overnight the way many stories portray...
I hope you'll find your way back to this story and update it again for us hopeful readers
xx
Kyuubi-dono chapter 15 . 4/20
Tears. I doubt you're still updating this, and that you'll see this comment, but I'm still going to favorite and follow anyway. This story was awesome.
maryandah2 chapter 15 . 4/14
Is this story a WIP or have you left it.
Dark Coral chapter 15 . 4/12
Really goof Fic, I think the characters were spot on... except Harry. Knowing his usual personality he wouldn't get over Ginny's death that easily. Anyways, I hope some day you post the 16th chapter. Thanks for the story!
Fabro de Omres chapter 15 . 4/10
This has been a really good read! I understand if you're not going to finish, but I'd also so be down for more!
YakAge chapter 1 . 4/9
I don't know.
I realise engaging in clear-headed, objective thinking in such a situation is a bit much to demand of a twelve-year-old, but the problem I have is this: there is no moral dilemma. Either:
a1) Stabbing the diary kills Riddle and saves Ginny
or a2) Stabbing the diary kills Riddle and kills Ginny
or, I suppose, b) not stabbing the Diary means Riddle kills Ginny and Harry.

There is no reason whatsoever to chose option unless you're emotionally unable to kill a human being. It doesn't matter if you know the outcome of a). B is simply the worse option, no matter the result. As such, it doesn't exactly require courage.
Southerner chapter 1 . 4/6
Just finished catching up. I greatly enjoyed the story. Please, I beg you, update.
Tralos chapter 10 . 4/3
A common misconception is that the average age of of death in the medieval times was 40. It was closer to late 50s, early 60s for anyone who made it past the initial 5 years. The number was warped by the huge amount of infant mortality. It's a bit weird that our max age has only increased twenty years or so since then, but it's the truth.
DicsoLofer chapter 1 . 4/2
I really enjoyed this story. Thank you for writing it.
birdybird3000 chapter 15 . 4/1
Just finished binging this and have to say, i loved it ! i was reluctant to read it when i first heard of it when i was much younger bc i was worried it would be too dark, but after seeing it on someone's top 3 hp fanfics list i decided to give it a chance and am very glad to say i made the right choice! your writing style is excellent and immensely enjoyable, and you manage to keep your style and characterisation complimentary of the canon while maintaining your own amusing and unique style. the plot is innovative and well-paced, and the story keeps things interesting and unique without being cliche. this is definitely my favourite depiction of the trio - realistic in their arguments, but with the undercurrent of pure love and loyalty that makes them so treasured. i'll admit i almost teared up when hermione revealed she'd be going with harry to durmstrang.
i know you havent updated in over 3 years, but im very grateful to have read this, even if i never get to read the rest. but if you do ever update, know you'd definitely have excited readers ! thanks again !
megacharizat chapter 8 . 3/28
you know, I have been reading Harry potter fanfiction for a year, and I consider your story among the best there is. I can't wait for this story to continue, so please continue it soon!
3,145 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »