Reviews for Forging the Sword
greyskyparadise chapter 15 . 3/25
Are you still planning on working on this? It's one of my favourite stories.
MajesticCo chapter 15 . 3/23
Loving the story, I hope you haven't abandoned it since I really want to find out how it ends
Dwarven HP fan chapter 14 . 3/21
Heya,

I encountered this fic again, and it's still a damn good read.
My condolences to you. I hope you're going to write again sometime.
Atleast post what you have, please.

Regards,
DHPF
Nala RAK King chapter 15 . 3/14
God, I love your story... it was one of the first fanfictions I've ever read (and it's been almost ten years by now, I think). It's still the fanfiction with which I describe and explain fanfiction to somebody who's never heard of it (simple explanation: what if Ginny died?). It's still the first HP fanfiction I recommend (along with Miranda Flairgold's). I'm glad I decided to come back and reread it, even after so many years, even if you'll never update again (I was surprised in this last chapter... I really barely remembered it at all, so it was great!). Anyway, I hope that everything is okay with you, and that the luck of update is because of another panic attack or something, and not because RL sucks. Thank you for sharing this amazing work with the world...
Nemrodd chapter 15 . 3/7
I have read a lot of HP fanfics for years and I must say that you are taking HP fanfiction to a professional level like I have rarely seen and this is so satisfying. I love this story and everything you did with it, it's intelligent, reasonably canon and the protagonists' progress is believable and enjoyable to follow. I also love how you introduce some magical culture things like Hermione making hands gestures of the tempus charm to signify that it is time to move. I hope you will find yourself in the best disposition to continue writing and providing us with the rest of your masterpiece.
Love my loony chapter 15 . 2/27
I liked that bit where you put the Hogwarts Express there as the Hogwarts transport. Hilarious!
MomentofTruth chapter 15 . 2/25
Cream and Sugar, you expressed all my thoughts even better than I could phrase them. So sorry for your loss Myst Shadow.
Cream and Sugar chapter 15 . 2/22
I'm sorry to hear your father passed away. I've enjoyed this story for years and if you're still interested in writing it I'm absolutely still interested in reading this! Forging the Sword is one of my favorite stories in the HP fandom and I'd love if you updated, but I totally understand if you've moved on. If so, thanks for all you've written and shared so far and I wish you the best of luck!
janefanatic chapter 15 . 2/21
This is a great story! Any chance of an update? Thanks for sharing with us!
janefanatic chapter 12 . 2/21
Is Professor Aesalon an Unspeakable? The way he said "assignment" and not "job" made me wonder. Also, is he muggleborn or half-blood? I don't imagine wizards as a rule know very much about cells. Thanks for sharing! This story was great!
janefanatic chapter 2 . 2/21
Wow. This is some serious stuff here. If I were Harry, I wouldn't have corrected McGonagall when she tried to assuage his guilt. That way the Weasley's wouldn't blame him. Still, thanks for sharing! I'm glad Dobby was freed in the end. I was worried he wouldn't be.
Donni chapter 15 . 2/19
this is pretty damn cool, and I'd love to see more
purpleradiance chapter 1 . 2/18
A bit darker than I expected, but enjoyable nonetheless
DragonsinWrath chapter 15 . 2/5
If the patriots win, you have to continue this fic. If the patriots lose, you have to continue this fic.
Ichangemynamesometimes chapter 8 . 1/10
Great work! Would point out that pepperup doesn't canonically suddenly make you alert, it just heals colds
3,068 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »