Reviews for Forging the Sword
TheNStorm chapter 5 . 12/4
Intimates not intimidates, and corroborates not collaborates.
TheNStorm chapter 4 . 12/4
Really, this story isn't a "what if Harry got serious," so much as it is a "what if Harry's brain was replaced with an adult brain" story. But for that second category I like it well enough. 6.5 out of 9.
The Sky At Midnight chapter 8 . 10/8
oh - oh - Ron's reaction - oh - *wow*
The Sky At Midnight chapter 3 . 10/8
The hat's speech - oh my - that spoke to me on levels you don't know dear author, - i - thank you
The Sky At Midnight chapter 1 . 10/8
i loved this first chapter - had me hooked. /hooked/ hooked i tell you, fascinating
Detsella Morningdew chapter 15 . 7/16
Wow. You managed to fix the Tournament stuff without making wizards look like idiots, and still have Harry forced to compete.
Detsella Morningdew chapter 11 . 7/16
Yeah, the most criticism Fawkes should ever receive is staying around Dumbledore while he's being an ass, but that's easily explained as him trying to get him to change. (Which makes sense with the rebirth/renew theme phoenixes have)
Detsella Morningdew chapter 8 . 7/15
Thank you for explaining Barty Crouch's languages without breaking the setting.

This is still amazing, by the way. Everyone seems so incredibly in-character but still different in very good ways.
Detsella Morningdew chapter 4 . 7/15
If I remember right, Harry is implied to have learned how to pick locks from the Weasley Twins, after they break him out (and demonstrate Muggle-style lockpicking).
Bluerain22 chapter 15 . 7/5
Bloody brilliant Trio fic! Very interesting! Thank you for 15 chapters!
Jen chapter 15 . 7/5
Almost 10 years and I’m here wishing for an update
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 1 . 6/30
You just killed Ginny?
Giorno Giovana loves Pee tee chapter 1 . 5/5
I really thought hp fanfiction were just fluff and romance and badly written but this one is the only story I've taken interest
acetwolf94 chapter 15 . 4/25
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
Scriptor1 chapter 15 . 3/3
One of the best stories I’ve read in HP fanfiction. Love the evolution of the characters and the trio relationships. Really regret that this appears to be abandoned or on hiatus .
3,354 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »