Reviews for Unfrozen
Sora with an S chapter 3 . 6/11/2015
I like how you haven't handwaved away all the problems of very extended cryo-sleep. Nice touch.
trninjakiller chapter 3 . 5/21/2015
Even when not frozen it is impossible for a spartans body to atrophe. Their metabolism does not allow it to happen. And being frozen it is impossible to atrophe. Being frozen would keep him in the exact same state. ESPECIALLY in a vacuum like that asteroid.
DNCRyuk chapter 20 . 12/30/2014
I have no suggestions really, but keep it up!
Not a single post in 5 years... makes me almost sad.
Please don't forget about this fic, too many fics have been forgotten and abandoned without a note explaining why, or even saying if they did.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Apparently you never finished the halo 1 campaign. Since, if you had, you would have known that UNSC ships use nuclear fusion to produce energy NOT fission.
Nikos chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
You made chief lose an arm so it sucks
ChaosxPaladin chapter 20 . 10/20/2014
Ah, it's a shame this is dead. While out if character, Samus and Chief's interactions were humorous, mostly because both of them have the emotional span of a rock. Chief was super humanized in 4 (which I loved) and Metroid Fusion captured an epic view of Samus' monologues and thoughts, but even with their expanded personalities they wouldn't have acted like this. I enjoy it either way though, as it gives them a nice alternate view.
Itherael chapter 20 . 8/20/2014
Well, this was an interesting read, thought it seems it has not been updated in a really long time, that's too bad, but heck, I understand why. There are just too many awesome games out there ready to be played. Anyway, a really good crossover this was.

- Frank
TacoKing23 chapter 20 . 10/25/2013
Well, it sucks that this story has apparently been abandoned for several years. You chose possibly the hangiest cliffhanger to leave off on. And while the high-grade OOCness of Chief and Samus were grating at first, now that I've gotten used to it, I don't mind it. Hopefully you can return to this someday, maybe bringing along newly-aquired writing skills so you don't hate just about every chapter you finish.
read chapter 13 . 9/15/2013
does cortana come back? Send to
Mega Mario 6 chapter 20 . 8/26/2013
To bad this story is dead, I was really getting into it
That One Guy chapter 8 . 8/1/2013
I don't know if that was a troll or not but you cant really make Chief twenty-eight. It ruins the entire story even with cryo-freeze that would mean he was only fighting for eleven years at max but that wouldn't work because it would have been far easier to get around the beginning cause he would have been sent to high profile inner colonies overall it just isn't Chief if he's twenty-eight considering at max he would have spent around ten years in cryo-freeze.
Guest chapter 20 . 2/23/2013
isint 2160 the date mass effect is based around, and the date humanity became space fairing in the halverse
Guest chapter 12 . 2/10/2013
and if you doing get this joke from the author notes...

you really, really, suck...
Guest chapter 20 . 2/1/2013
4 years...
DAMN IT WE LOST ANOTHER ONE!
DeathRiot chapter 7 . 1/28/2013
'Originally I had it that Samus found the Chief in a Cryo tube, and once he awoke and his arm snapped off he nearly beat Samus to death with it before he passed out from blood loss.' LOL thats SO Chief LOVE IT to bad that didnt happen:(