Reviews for Without Regrets
irishgirl32 chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
are you going to write a second part involving the toys?
molldollbaby chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
love it. its such a great story, funny and well-written. i cant wait to find out what happens next? what about those dirty little sex toys? i love this story. what can i say...im obsessed. UPDATE soon please, as in like tomorrow would be nice but sooner rather than later in the long run. thanks

moll doll
BehrBeMine chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
“Come on Ror, if I go to class that's all I'll think about...who knows what I'll do or say?”

*giggle* Oh, the blackmail, it's so true! He's sneaky but slick like a snake. Takes me back to her birthday, and the, "Rory... RORY!" in the midst of many guests. I like your Tristan very much. :)

I love that he calls his car "baby"; I love that you *have* to believe him because he *would* dare to do whatever he lightly threatens; I love that he's cocky, and Rory knows it and also knows that Tristan knows she knows it, and wouldn't do a thing to change her opinion. He's self assured, flirty, and fabulous.

"Only she was allowed to bitch about her mom."

And then I love your Rory. This sentence, in particular, says a lot. I can see her being uncomfortable with anyone dissing Lorelai, despite any tiffs they may be having for however long a time. Knowing what she's doing to Lorelai on her own is enough, I think, to torture Rory properly and tie her stomach in those knots that form whenever the golden Gilmore bond's seal is broken. And allowing Tristan to completely take over the place where Lorelai has always before resided... the whole situation is a big ouch.

But then there's so much m at the end to make up for all things out of place in Rory's life. Are you going to continue, and give us a look at those scandalous toys? :D
princetongirl chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
loved it update soon
BJ chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
HEY I REALLY LIKE IT MAKE HER PREGNANT.
darkvixen06 chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Wow, this was just wonderful. Really hot and very well written. Keep up the great work.
just hidden chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
“Because you're the one who was going to that adult store with your mom to buy Sookie a wedding present.” practical. “I...what if we get caught? I can’t have Mom find out! She'll never leave us alone ever again,” that sounds accurate. nicely done.
allovertheplace chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
hey Cami!

Yay you posted it! Are u going to write a sec part?

ttyl Sarah
trorygirl chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
This was wonderful! So sweet and hot! Loved the Troryness of it all. Keep up the awesome work. -Amira
Nicole Kathrine chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
Update!
Sarah chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Please update soon... PLEASE!
LoVe23 chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
wow...this was really good...loved the ending!
smartprettyawkward chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
loved it! is this more than a one parter?
LVRofTristan chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Love the great smut you've got going on. Keep up the good work.
kisk chapter 1 . 5/26/2007