Reviews for The New Life For Us
BellaDevil chapter 3 . 7/9/2007
Nice chappie!... it's very good bec. OMG 1 MORE DAY! TOMORROW I AM SEEING HARRY POTTER! SO FUCKING EXCITED (excuse my french :P)! 11 DAYS! 11 DAYS! 11 DAYS! and Zoe and I bought scarves (gryffindor and ravenclaw :P) for the 21st (from the same website as i bought my wand), i'm just hoping they come in time...

xx

Ella (sorry i couldn't come today, i feel horrible)

11 DAYS!
Mari chapter 3 . 7/9/2007
Very good Becka. Its getting very interesting. Keep writing you are doing very well.
PrincessMia forever chapter 3 . 7/7/2007
Keep it up the story's going really well.

Its such a sweet moment with Izzie and Liana.

Update soon!
Pitdroid chapter 3 . 6/24/2007
Not too bad a start. Liana's adoptive parents must be pretty well-off if they are living down on the Seattle waterfront. If I could offer any advice, it would be to slow the story down a bit, and flesh out some of your scenes. Other than that, glad to see someone else tackling a Mark/Izzie story. Hoping they have a boy this time.
PrincessMia forever chapter 2 . 6/4/2007
I love this story its great. you're really creative with names. Well... keep it up. by the way it was really sad, it almost made me cry but thats probably just because im so tired. anyway yeh, its great

Heather

P.S. i checked the spelling twice lol
Amnesie chapter 2 . 5/29/2007
Oh cool! I can't wait to see what her adoptive parents will say.

I defintiely enjoyed the McStizzie moments. Loved how Izzie ran to Mark and how he comforted her so well! And a new McStizette (baby!) YAY!

Continue soon, Bec!
Mari chapter 2 . 5/29/2007
Getting better! Interesting storyline.. looking forward to seeing how this pans out..
vika chapter 2 . 5/29/2007
interesting storyline, very good effort, proud of you, cant wait for more
Heather chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
It's really goo, even though i don't waqtch greys anatomy its great. Keep it up

Heather :)
BellaDevil chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Nice Bec... remember my advice and don't take it as an insult... constructive critisism is GOOD... nice story, keep writing, keep studying :P

-Ella
Amnesie chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Yay for McStizzie!

I admit I was confused in some spots, but I love the effort- and happy McStiz! Continue soon :)
Sapphire chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
I think you have a good plot here, but maybe you should get a beta? (Someone to proofread your stories)
Mari chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Good storyline, but go over your grammer and punctuation. Otherwise well done.
Vika chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
That was very Good effort for a first time writer Bec!

Looking forward to the next chapter.

Make sure you get somebody to read through it because although this was a very good piece of work there were quite a few gramatical mistakes.

I love Bindi she is so cute and I can see that you put a bit of Josie in her.

Keep up the good work