Reviews for The Week After: Watching me, Watching you
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
That T-shirt touch was just the best. Hysterically funny. Definitely more please. Excellent little story. Spike was just amazing.
vamprincess1986 chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
lmao, aw, that was great :D write more, I love the t'shirt idea lol :P
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2002
Loved it!
drinkthepoison chapter 1 . 3/24/2002
Aww, that was so sweet! I love a happy ending. Your portrayal of Spike was very good. You didn't ignore his evil side, but you also showed how much he's changed. :)
Teleri chapter 1 . 9/23/2001
very nice. I really like were these three have gone. Very good treatment of Spike. Keep writing.
Cindell T chapter 1 . 7/22/2001
That was so good. :) I love it when Giles puts on his ripper facade, and you did a good job capturing that feeling. The end had me laughing, nice surprise. Write more! :)
slayerivy chapter 1 . 7/20/2001
Woo hoo! Wonderful first story! Gotta love the tee shirt bit. I liked the way you got into Spike's head - he definitely is a creature with two warring personalities. I liked it a lot. Keep on writing!
Diana chapter 1 . 7/20/2001
SWEET! I want a T shirt. Loved it, yeah.
Cestruma chapter 1 . 7/17/2001
Looking forward to more - Cestruma
Sabrina chapter 1 . 7/17/2001
A great approach. We're usually all so besotted with B/S that we forget Spike's relationship with the Scoobies is a BIG thing. Very well done.
cheryl chapter 1 . 7/17/2001
script was good . text lacking the Buffy being back was a bit wrong . sorry I just want her back & w/ SPIKE
Veronique chapter 1 . 7/17/2001
Well written. Though I'm inclined to think the Scoobies accepting Spike is improbable, well, what else is fan fiction for? Nice job.
Talia chapter 1 . 7/16/2001
That was awesome! I want a T-Shirt! :(
Love's Bitch chapter 1 . 7/16/2001
That was great...very sweet. Great job.
kristen2 chapter 1 . 7/16/2001
I love this!1 This made me cry in its sincerity and honesty. WELL DONE! Bloody brilliant!