Reviews for Leaves of Autumn
enawaldstein chapter 14 . 1/24/2014
Very good written Story. Too sad you never finished it.
Mistlethwaite chapter 14 . 12/27/2012
Please continue!
Merida Hughsie chapter 14 . 11/18/2009
OH MY GOD! I love this story. It is so perfectly written. Please, please, please update soon. I want to see Emily return to normal (or as normal as is possible in this situation) and to Richard.

Ilane
I'm-Not-Your-Average-Monster chapter 14 . 4/18/2009
OH MY GOD! I LOVE this story! :D

I don't know why though. I mean it's very dark and depressing but i think that's why i like it. It's real and emotional and i LOVE the Emily/Lorelai stuff going on although...i miss Rory! She was extremely concerned about her grandmother and Emily LOVES that girl so much! Spending a day with her daughter AND her granddaughter might be EXACTLY what she needs!

I also REALLY hope that Emily opens up to Lorelai about her previous attack. It would be good for her recovery AND her relationship with her daughter. :)

I commend you for being brave enough to write a story of this nature! Rape is a...a horrible thing and unfortunately it happens every day. It is a very real and very raw fact so well done for being able to address such an issue so accurately.

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

Rachel...xo
EmilyRichard4ever chapter 14 . 11/29/2008
i wanting to read the new chapters. are you ever gonna ad more to this story? i really am enjoying it. i feel so bad for emily and richard. poor thing is so scared but mostly scared about losing richard. doesn't she know that he loves her more than life itself. i wish she would just tell him everything to get it off her chest. i really think richard would understand even if he is a bit upset i think he'd get over it very soon. i'm dying to know who this new guy is and i am also dying to know if she's gonna tell richard who raped her the first time. update soon.
Poppinswannabe chapter 14 . 11/14/2008
I have been going back and re-reading all my favorite stories and just read this one from beginning to last chapter and fell in love with it again. Sounds weird to say that I love a story that has soo much heartache and pain in but you are writing the characters perfectly. The story may be sad but I am loving the interaction between Lorelai and Emily. I love stories that show them getting passed what happened in the past and growing closer.

I hope that you are planning on continuing this story. I really, really want to know what happens next. Does the rapist ever get caught? Is it Lorelai or Richard that Emily will finally open up to? Will she even open up? There are soo many things I need to know! Lol!

Please update soon!

Thanks for writing!

Nikki
Sweet1506 chapter 14 . 10/22/2008
Hey,

i am a german gg fan. So my english is not so good. I love your story "leaves of autumn". It's full of feeling and so heartfelt that i can't stop reading. I want to make you a big compliment for it. do you write a continuation? I'm so excited how it end, who was it on the party? So many questions :-) Please write the end...

Greetings

Sweet1506
EMILY AND RICHARD chapter 9 . 8/11/2008
I like so much your story! Please keep writing soon,I'm really impatient to know how Richard can react when he'll know about Emily past. I like the way you make flash-back and describe Emily emotions.
ILoveEmily chapter 14 . 6/3/2008
I appreciate the effort you put in to creating something like this and many of your images are lovely like Emily taking Richard's hand and snuggling back against him, but your story just doesn't ring true to and American. The dialogue is stilted, you have several wrong words like "Well, know you know,” I would imagine you mean "Well, now you know." "She hoped it didn’t apprehend him more." I have no idea what you're trying to say. In my entire life I've never seen "apprehend" used to mean anything other than catching a criminal. Were you going for comprehend? Apprehensive? "Here she was, Emily Gilmore, with all intents and purposes to have lunch." It's just not how a native english speaker would say something, it's just hanging and has no real meaning and the phrase "for all intents and purposes" really isn't used correctly.

Honestly, this was the point where I stopped reading because it just wasn't enjoyable. I think you have the threads of a very intriguing plot and your portrayals of the characters is interesting, but the awkward phrasing and incorrect wording takes me out of the story.
3 chapter 14 . 5/31/2008
I really love the Emily/Lorelai relationship you're building here. And the flashbacks were amazing. the first one though was so sad, poor Emily. :( She's already to traumatized. Update soon please! :D
3 chapter 13 . 5/31/2008
Nothing is what it seems to be in this story. This chapter was very intriguing! ;)
3 chapter 11 . 5/31/2008
I'm so glad Emily's opening up to Richard. :D
3 chapter 10 . 5/31/2008
I love the flashbacks! I like the happiness brought by those memories. It totally balances out the angst of the story. I love this chapter!
3 chapter 8 . 5/31/2008
The first flashback with Richard was heartbreaking. :( Poor Emily, she already feels that she's not good enough.

And the party. I want to know what happened! :o)
3 chapter 7 . 5/31/2008
The more I read, the more I want to know! i'm totally loving this! :D I love Lorelai trying to support her mother. :D