Reviews for To The Rescue!
Potter4me chapter 1 . 2/17
2 weeks? Lol! Well he isn't nicknamed Dick for nothing ;)

Loved the fic! Write on dude!
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Lol this was great, poor Tim such a mood killer XD
newyorkersteph0804 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
"Anti-sex fairy"... I have no idea why, but I just completely lost it when I read that!
WolfTail Run chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
This was great. I was trying not to laugh, but I accidentally snorted and now half the library is looking at me like I'm insane. Definitely worth it though )
The Goddamn Dark Knight chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
write more DickDonna stories! please!
Marcie Gore chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
:OL THEY SOUND like me but Takes me a much shorter time to jump to conclusions That somethinmgs happened to someome I love than Two week! :} Cute endmg but I prefer him with Babs :}
The BatThing chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
LOLIRL, that was really cute! More from you, girl - I mean more! :-) I enjoy reading such fictions, well ... I enjoy reading Batman fanfictions. It's growing on me more and more! So, write on!

-Cas
Tracey Claybon chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
You know - You *have* to write a "Tim, interrupted" now - right?

Loved it. A lot!

T
Creative Spark chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Anti-sex farie... heh heh I am so entertained... poor Dick. Can't have a moments peace. lol. Now that right there, was true Dick torture! And I loved it! You have no idea how much I needed that... internet's down, exams have me swamped, can't update my story... ACK! But Dick torture makes everyone feel better. :D
Lavender Gaia chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Yay! I loved this. After two hours of sleep and three hours of moving boxes and furniture, this just made my day.

The anti-sex fairy needs to be Tim's new codename. It just has to be.

Dick's probably going to keep a close eye on Tim, and when his first time comes around, he's going to find a way to barge in. And find a way to bring the Titans with him.

Laugh now, Donna! They're gonna be your family one day too!

This was great. Favoriting it!