Reviews for Existential
werewolfsfan chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Seems like a very true characterization of the Winchesters of that timeframe.
CryingFairy chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
This was a very beautiful story, especially the ending, well done (:
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Nice. I love John like this.
pielover62 chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Lovely story!
Aimed mischief chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Aw, that was so sad! I loved it! :D
writerchick03 chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
Great story but it left me with a sad feeling. Poor Dean!
mysong chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
ohh, that was so sad. That angels part had me crying. Poor Dean and John and Sam.

'If angels look after people then why didn't they look after mommy?' It's so painstakingly true, but so goddamn sad. I think everyone wants the old, happy Dean back. Hearing that from a first-grader is so... heartbreaking. *sob* ;)
Indus chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
I really liked it. Poor Dean- and poor John for having to see his little boy grow up like that. But I like that he's strong enough, honest enough, to admit he thinks it's a good thing too.
adder574 chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
this was really good. I loved the fact that Dean wanted to name Sam, Squishy.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
It's perfect. It ties in with John and Dean's personalities later on perfectly. Catch ya on the flip side.
tona234angel chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
I love it. I hope you conitue to add to it.
camlann chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Squishy Winchester-loved that scene! I couldn't stop laughing! I don't normally read one-shots, but this was very well done. Nice job!

camlann :)
renniespice chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Love it! Thanks! Hope you update!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
I think your oneshot was absolutely wonderful. You delved into John and Dean's feelings after their worlds were turned upside down and caught them perfectly in my opinion. I think you should write more WeeChester stories because you did such an awesome job with this one.
snchills chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Sad and sweet at the same time. Good job.