Reviews for Gloomy Sunday
GirlforGod99 chapter 1 . 1/16
This was so intence. I LOVED IT!
VaniaHepskins chapter 1 . 11/10/2013

awww sooo cuute
MikeyL0VER chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
so sweet !i loved it !
loving.cookies9 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
omygosh! I LOVE LEO MIKEY MOMENTS! But mostly Leo moments! :D Thank you for writing this so well! Totally made my life! XD
Yoline Nimai chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Aww this was sooo cute 3
Just Black Sugar chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
*crying* This...is...so cute and sweet! :') I wanna have a big brother like Leo...

Benny
ThickerThanLove chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
wow...love it:) I am so glad someone else noticed the motherly/paternal angle that Leo gets into. I thought I was alone...:-P I see it in pretty much any version of Turtles and it's nice to see someone else who recognizes that! Usually people focus on Leo-Raph, or Raph-Mikey.

Now, for the story itself. Your pacing is very good, I liked the abstract details you used for the nightmare. Very realistic to what a nightmare is actually like. I can't recall many that were strict-reality based. Good descriptive voice there.

Mikey running to Leo, screaming. Love it. Very much in character and the fact that he knows exactly where Leo would be, just by what time it was added a nice touch too. As always, Leo's calm manner is portrayed well and I like the emotion you describe as well, in particular the emphasis on the touch and the look of the eyes. Not a lot of people use touch in their description or include details of things like "warmth" or "cold" or "strong" or things like that so it was refreshing to see those thrown in, along with the sight and sounds.

I also liked the subtle mention of the others. It really establishes that family connection while not taking away from Leo and Mikey's moment. Loved the description of Don with a hand over his heart, could totally see him do that.

All in all, a really intriguing and heartfelt piece. I hope to see more from you!
gar-bit chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
...You're paying the dentist bill for all cavities I got from the fluff...it was worth it :)
SmileyDJingles chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Aw! So cute!
Ginpetals chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Super cute; it put a smile on my face! :) I love the Mikey and Leo interaction here. And haha, Mommy!Leo can stay forever! He's awesome!
Fuyu-ookami chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
OMG! I loved it! It made me cry. It was that good.
SubtleBubbles chapter 1 . 1/8/2010