Reviews for Gloomy Sunday
Ninjas and Fezzes chapter 1 . 10/25
So, sweet I almost cried. Almost cried, but still it was a brilliant little on shot to read. :)
Chuchi Otaku chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
Ehehe hi? :D
Kinda late in, but I just had to review this! It was so sweet and fluffy good with my fave LeoMikey bonding that it melted my heart straightaways! Awww Mikey, I know you love Leo too much to see him die, but did you really expect him to promise to not die before you do? That's like asking a parent to not die before their child and that's a big no no!
But you can promise to fight like a turtle possessed to make sure it doesn't happen for a very long time. Hey, turtles can live past 100 years, right? *wink*

Thanks for writing this!
bookworm563 chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
That was so sweet and adorable!
GirlforGod99 chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
This was so intence. I LOVED IT!
VaniaHepskins chapter 1 . 11/10/2013

awww sooo cuute
The0neR1ng chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
so sweet !i loved it !
loving.cookies9 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
omygosh! I LOVE LEO MIKEY MOMENTS! But mostly Leo moments! :D Thank you for writing this so well! Totally made my life! XD
Yoline Nimai chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Aww this was sooo cute 3
Just Black Sugar chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
*crying* cute and sweet! :') I wanna have a big brother like Leo...

ThickerThanLove chapter 1 . 12/19/2011 it:) I am so glad someone else noticed the motherly/paternal angle that Leo gets into. I thought I was alone...:-P I see it in pretty much any version of Turtles and it's nice to see someone else who recognizes that! Usually people focus on Leo-Raph, or Raph-Mikey.

Now, for the story itself. Your pacing is very good, I liked the abstract details you used for the nightmare. Very realistic to what a nightmare is actually like. I can't recall many that were strict-reality based. Good descriptive voice there.

Mikey running to Leo, screaming. Love it. Very much in character and the fact that he knows exactly where Leo would be, just by what time it was added a nice touch too. As always, Leo's calm manner is portrayed well and I like the emotion you describe as well, in particular the emphasis on the touch and the look of the eyes. Not a lot of people use touch in their description or include details of things like "warmth" or "cold" or "strong" or things like that so it was refreshing to see those thrown in, along with the sight and sounds.

I also liked the subtle mention of the others. It really establishes that family connection while not taking away from Leo and Mikey's moment. Loved the description of Don with a hand over his heart, could totally see him do that.

All in all, a really intriguing and heartfelt piece. I hope to see more from you!
gar-bit chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
...You're paying the dentist bill for all cavities I got from the was worth it :)
SmileyDJingles chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Aw! So cute!
Ginpetals chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Super cute; it put a smile on my face! :) I love the Mikey and Leo interaction here. And haha, Mommy!Leo can stay forever! He's awesome!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »