Reviews for Watercolours
lafayette722 chapter 3 . 5/29/2007
I have not played CoM either but from what I know about Zexion you have kept him in I like the way you write this story. It's wonderful!Update soon!
GhostGlider chapter 3 . 5/29/2007
Wow! This is great! Talk about original, not to mention well written, both of which are pretty rare. It's an unusual pairing (is it supposed to be a pairing? if not, sorry! XP) but we know so little about both characters that it's not entirely far fetched. I can't wait to see where this is going... update soon, please!

BTW: your characterization for Zexion is going smoothly as far as I know X3
cheeky doggie chapter 3 . 5/29/2007
This is a really, really brilliant story. I love Demyx and Zexion interaction stories (yaoi is good too ]) and this is one of the top in my list of favourite stories. I especially love how you characterized Demyx i.e. not completely ditzy, or idiotic, and Zexion i.e. the cool, calm, revered type with all that authority and everything. And how you make references to him being only just a boy! I love that! I don't know why but I always love that!

Seriously, this story just makes my inner fangirl squeal a little inside. And to top it all off, it's so wonderfully well written and smooth that I MUST love it! Fantastically delightful to read, it is!
Chaxra-san chapter 3 . 5/29/2007
That is so, so cute! _
Jesszzz chapter 3 . 5/28/2007
Wonderful, simply wonderful. To be honest I've never played CoM either but I have done my research (read the script through about ten times, hundreds of fanfics, read every personallity description I could get ahold of, etc) and personally I think you've done a great job with Zexion. He says so little in the game his charater is really open to interpertation-to a degree at least-but I have to say your interpretation is one of my favorites.

This is extremly well written and intelligent (something devestatingly rare in the fandom world unfortunatly). I can't wait for the next instalment so type fast would you?

Yaoi, you say? I'm not exactly a yaoi fangirl, but Zemyx happens to be my OTP (One True Pairing)... So, yeah, I'm good with that. *wolfish grin*

At any rate, this is a wonderful story so far and I'll be waiting hungerly for the next chapter, not to mention watching for any new stories by you. I'm expecting great things from you in the future. So, don't let me down and keep writing!
chicagoxpillowz chapter 3 . 5/28/2007
xD! oh wow. I love the last line. xDD! Haha.

oi. i'm done now. i swear.

anyhow. dude! this is amazing!i can't wait for the next chapter! and don't worry i have't played COM either. And yet for some reason, I'm working on an Aerith/Zexion fanfic too. O_o;

Welp. I love it! _

can't wait for next chappie!

- c.h.i.c.a.g.o
TheOptimisticPessimist chapter 2 . 5/27/2007
OH! Kawaii! I cant wait for another installment! Im giddy with teh anticipation.
Fate Defied chapter 2 . 5/27/2007
Reading this is so fun; it's very enchanting. I love how you're writing this, you're doing a wonderful job. You've got their characters down pat. I look forward to more from you.

the White Raven
AllieReade chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Well, this is good so far, so I hope that you can update it soon! please do please please please with sugar on top and everything! zemyx forever!

Is it yaoi?

if so, AWESOME

if not, then oh well...
Fate Defied chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
For one who hasn't played CoM, I think you got Zexion's character down pat. Though I will agree with you, getting his character down is difficult, even when you do play the game. But you did a fine job with it. I really hope you continue this fic; it's very enticing. Great job :).

the White Raven