Reviews for Sakura's Highschool Experience
You're an absolute loser. This seems like something someone would write to fulfill their inner fantasies, and I bet you've never been to a party in your life.
SASUSAKU FAN chapter 18 . 11/14/2016
WHAT THE FUCK HORRIBLE FUCKING ENDING THE REST WAS GOOD BUT WHAT THE HELL YOU COULD DO BETTER GOSH.
yonomori chapter 18 . 12/2/2015
It's good. Actually it is nice to read, you can see how strong a person can be. Thanks
yin chapter 18 . 11/25/2015
OMFG that was good PLZZZ update

look i might be 12 but yea i kinda like this stuff im NOT a perv...like pervi sage but can u put more naruto and hinata and more temari and shiko b/c we realy need more of her bitchy-ness LOL :)
Guest chapter 17 . 11/25/2015
Awwwwwwe so cut i like the ending wow itachi i-is AHHHHHHHH GOD I HATE HIM
wel that was good kool
Da blue chick chapter 13 . 11/4/2015
Why can't people just STFU about grammar errors it's not nice people! Think about others feelings!
Sadiq chapter 18 . 1/31/2015
when is part two going to come I wanna read it so bad
Guest chapter 7 . 1/30/2015
Mmm mm
Danielle chapter 18 . 4/13/2014
Ok!:):)
Danielle chapter 17 . 4/13/2014
Poor sakura I feel bad for her but she has a nice family and boyfriend I looked it a bit
Danielle chapter 16 . 4/13/2014
I like it but... Fuck you itachi screw you and go to hell for doing this to my favor ate charecter and ino gave her virginity to you you little asshole!/::(:(:(:(:(:(:(!
Danielle chapter 14 . 4/13/2014
Yay shikamaru and temari I loved it!:):):!:):)!:):)!
Danielle chapter 13 . 4/13/2014
Don't worry I'm not going to insult you anyways your a realy good fan fiction auothor and I encourage you to continue!:):):)!:):):!:):)!:):)
Danielle chapter 6 . 4/13/2014
Aww fuck sakuras brother screw him poor sakura ,:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
Danielle chapter 5 . 4/13/2014
Oh sakura I feel so bad for but I liked it because sasuke is so sweet!;)-):)