Reviews for Displacement
great
Megan the miko chapter 18 . 2/9
OMG your an amazing writer, that could have been a great Inuyasha movie or series of episodes. This miko LOVED it
Sophie chapter 11 . 2/7
OH NOOOOOO! Bad things!
Sophie chapter 4 . 2/7
Bwiejeddbjshebdfihesbcwiejrmcfhiwjermfdkjwmehficjfbwiehgfhwiuemvhcuyewfghuywcefhm... it's InuTaisho!
animecutylover chapter 8 . 1/14
Taoists! I almost forgot about them, lol.
animecutylover chapter 7 . 1/14
Woah. Learning new information every chapter. Nice! XD
animecutylover chapter 6 . 1/13
Yes. Oyaji means 'old man.' At least that's what Ryoma always say.

*Winces* He is truly a heartless human being.
animecutylover chapter 5 . 1/13
Woah. I wanna try on silk robes. They are undeniably soft.
animecutylover chapter 4 . 1/13
Omg! It's Inu Taisho! O.O
animecutylover chapter 3 . 1/13
Humph! Ying Zheng is too arrogant! How the hell is he gonna keep Kagome? She is stronger than him!
animecutylover chapter 2 . 1/13
Omg!
Kagome's met Shi Huangdi?!
O.O

She is AMAZING!

And Shi Huangdi's name was Ying Zheng? I never knew that, lol. Or maybe I forgot?
animecutylover chapter 1 . 1/13
Kya!
Kagome's in ancient China!
Yay~!
XD

I've always wanted Kagome to visit ancient China~
And now my wish has come true in the form of this fic! :D

Nice start, btw. It's pretty interesting so far. :)
Vivi007Nee chapter 18 . 10/29/2015
MAN. I've been on this journey with you for about a week, and I loved every word of it.

It's not often that one comes across a well-written fanfic with SUBSTANCE, and I think that makes this particular story awfully special (and I learned a little something of China's history, too). Thanks so much for your contribution to this community, and please keep it up!
KodiakWolfe13 chapter 18 . 10/2/2015
Oh my gosh, this story was fantastic! I was happy I could follow most of the history from having learned it in school and, ironically enough, a mythology book. It was super fantastic and one of my favorite parts was seeing Toga and Inuyasha together. Nothing like some good father/son bonding. :)

Fantastic story!

-KW13
GoofyGummy chapter 18 . 2/16/2015
Great plot and story! Thank you for writing this fic. :)