Reviews for Displacement
KodiakWolfe13 chapter 18 . 10/2
Oh my gosh, this story was fantastic! I was happy I could follow most of the history from having learned it in school and, ironically enough, a mythology book. It was super fantastic and one of my favorite parts was seeing Toga and Inuyasha together. Nothing like some good father/son bonding. :)

Fantastic story!

GoofyGummy chapter 18 . 2/16
Great plot and story! Thank you for writing this fic. :)
Vena Grey chapter 18 . 12/14/2014
This is great. A little rough sometimes, but it's obvious you put a lot of work into it. It's refreshing to find stories on here that are this well-rounded and original. Very nice work!
Cetacea92 chapter 18 . 9/5/2014
Wow, this is a great story! I liked how you incorporated historical characters and facts into this story. You also kept Kagome and InuYasha "in character." No lovey-dovey proclamations, but instead using their actions to speak for their feelings, just as Takahashi employed this method in her manga. The ending was realistic for this series too. On to read more of your stories!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
00mokona chapter 18 . 10/28/2013
awesome story loved it nice details
LittlestTrainWreck chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Y'know, it's funny.
I read this fanfiction /years/ ago. Probably around grade 8. I'm in University now, and in my film studies class, we watched and studied 'Hero.' I don't know if you've seen that movie, but the beginning of the Qin Dynasty is a big part of it, and I immediately remembered this fic.
I guess you made that lasting impression on me, so cheers! Think I might read it again this weekend.
Just thought I'd let you know!
X-Chick303 chapter 18 . 5/21/2013
This was perfect. Excellent work.
X-Chick303 chapter 11 . 5/21/2013
I like the name you chose for Sesshomaru's mom. Though, I heard that in some circles, fans call her InuKimi. Ah well, it's your story. :D
Guest chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
When u first wrote Ying Zhang I was like where did I hear that name before... Then u mentioned about him being the first man to unify all of China into one empire it suddenly clicked in my head I remembered reading about him in a passage before and I suddenly screamed out "I got IT!" While my family members were like "Got what?" Lmao XD
Nezumi-24-7 chapter 16 . 3/27/2013
Could you please send me the link to love me hate me please thankx i loved this soooo much inukag yeah and toga is awesome
FallenFan77 chapter 17 . 2/8/2013
Only one more chapter to go. I didn't get the chance to finish it and I was looking for this story every where lol Cool chapter, I'll be reading the next one now :)
FallenFan77 chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Awesome first chapter!
inuyasha.lover33 chapter 18 . 11/22/2012
Happy ending! (at least until they fight Naraku) I love it, moments of inuyasha and his father are beautiful! I loved it! Great job
Haku'sKeeper chapter 18 . 4/13/2012
I've always seen this fic on your account, but I've never actually read it until now (I'm more partial to one-shots). However this was FANTASTIC I couldn't stop reading :)