Reviews for Displacement
00mokona chapter 18 . 10/28/2013
awesome story loved it nice details
LittlestTrainWreck chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Y'know, it's funny.
I read this fanfiction /years/ ago. Probably around grade 8. I'm in University now, and in my film studies class, we watched and studied 'Hero.' I don't know if you've seen that movie, but the beginning of the Qin Dynasty is a big part of it, and I immediately remembered this fic.
I guess you made that lasting impression on me, so cheers! Think I might read it again this weekend.
Just thought I'd let you know!
X-Chick303 chapter 18 . 5/21/2013
This was perfect. Excellent work.
X-Chick303 chapter 11 . 5/21/2013
I like the name you chose for Sesshomaru's mom. Though, I heard that in some circles, fans call her InuKimi. Ah well, it's your story. :D
Guest chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
When u first wrote Ying Zhang I was like where did I hear that name before... Then u mentioned about him being the first man to unify all of China into one empire it suddenly clicked in my head I remembered reading about him in a passage before and I suddenly screamed out "I got IT!" While my family members were like "Got what?" Lmao XD
Nezumi-24-7 chapter 16 . 3/27/2013
Could you please send me the link to love me hate me please thankx i loved this soooo much inukag yeah and toga is awesome
FallenFan77 chapter 17 . 2/8/2013
Only one more chapter to go. I didn't get the chance to finish it and I was looking for this story every where lol Cool chapter, I'll be reading the next one now :)
FallenFan77 chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Awesome first chapter!
inuyasha.lover33 chapter 18 . 11/22/2012
Happy ending! (at least until they fight Naraku) I love it, moments of inuyasha and his father are beautiful! I loved it! Great job
Haku'sKeeper chapter 18 . 4/13/2012
I've always seen this fic on your account, but I've never actually read it until now (I'm more partial to one-shots). However this was FANTASTIC I couldn't stop reading :)
Guest chapter 12 . 3/31/2012
Well. I DAIKIRAI Ryuichi-san now..
Bob chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
hey great story

im guessing you are chinese to know the hanyu pingying right?

great effort was put in the story anyone can tell!the best fanfic ive read in a time good work!

inuyasha is DA BOMB
anuchan chapter 18 . 10/15/2010
Oh God i love this story!
anuchan chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Wow i love this story
athenai chapter 18 . 9/12/2010
I really liked this story. Writing about inu-papa is hard, maybe enven more than writing about Sessh, because there is almost no informations about his looks, personality... nothing! But you did good, and in a realistic way. Not like a perfect being, but like a person who -in Inu's words- is not perfect. I really liked that.

The historical data that you gave us was very good, and I'm personally grateful for that. I've seen many authors in the fandom who don't care about the credibility or the facts about what they are writing, so it is refreshing to read to someone who actually BOTHERED to make an investigation... so THANKS!

I was surprised when I read your profile and found out that you are a boy... since most of us are girls, I think. I liked your insight and the not-so-corny material, so I think that's good, lol.

I was wondering about the secuel, since I cannot find it. Either way, reading this lighted my day ;)

Keep writing... and good luck wit the muse!