Reviews for Metallicar Blues
Headoverheels14 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
That made me giggle out loud! Hee hee! So awesome! I loved it!
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
Wow, that was so priceless! I was scared when Dean wasn't telling Sam to stop ruining the car. Alas, it was all a dream. A totally hilarious one. Awesone job!
Kyle Eagle Kammback chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Loved this! I did not expect that ending. Keep up the good work
CrashNBurn chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Great story. I love the ending. It made me laugh so much. LOL. I was wondering how they were gonna get out of that situation but great little switch there. ;D

"Dean and Sam grabbed on to each other and screamed as the car plummeted down into the abyss."
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
(giggle) Love it!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
Oh, thank God it was just a nightmare. Ya know, the same thing happens to me when I eat beans too late at night. STRANGE dreams. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
sendintheclowns chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
I love how this little misadventure turned out to be a dream. And not a "Bobby Ewing's not dead, he's just getting out of the shower" kind of dream either.

It's always the pizza that's to blame.
Faye Dartmouth chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
How fitting is it that Dean's nightmares of the Impala? It's just so telling :)

All in all, I think this piece is quite clever-the characterizations are right on and the ending truly makes me smile.

Good job!
JazzyIrish chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
Great fic, great twist. Loved the nightmare. Psychologists say that car dreams reveal our deepest subconscious feelings. Guess that means that Dean feels that his life is spinning out of whack, controlled by supernatural forces, and that he and Sam are hurtling full speed toward their demise. Can't imagine why he'd think that! :)

Enjoyed the suspense, loved the brotherly interaction, and wondered how they were going to survive. So effective twist. Thanks for sharing this little gem with us.
Spellb0und chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Ah! I loved it! A dream huh? Lay off the pizza, Dean! And you even managed to Sam whump, a little. : D

The image of Sam and Dean grabbing each other screaming like girls is probably the best image ever and will never cease to amuse me.

Yay!
Xeia chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
LOVED IT! I read the beginning of the last paragraph and i was like, "he didn't!"

but you did! So it was all a dream - an effective plot device, i have discovered

and they both screamed like girls? Awesome!

loved it, thanks for making the summer hiatus go that little bit faster ;)
Dream Horizon chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Hey T

Fabulous story, still giggling...

Loved the detail and I never saw the 'nightmare' ending either. Not to mention you gave us a little Limp!Sam, yey!

Dream
Ciya chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
LMAO! Loved the late night pizza induced nightmare.
calcium77 chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Loved it :-)
mysong chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
oh that was funny. The car being possessed, Dean and Sam holding onto each other and screaming as they went off the cliff and then it was all a dream... that was sweet! :)