Reviews for Not Yours
RedStarsa chapter 2 . 1/29
Awww that was oddly sweet. In a twisted kind of way but still. Its adorable.
natsuki23 chapter 2 . 1/4/2014
Good for you, Evan. You recognized your danger.
S.K.Y cyrus chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
I quite enjoyed this story it was cute it would be nice if there were a prequal but either way loved it
yugiyamisex4eva chapter 2 . 9/20/2011
i love this
yugiyamisex4eva chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
haha oh man this is fun
Fayet chapter 2 . 2/2/2011
I really enjoyed your story, especially the image of Lucius picking his fingernails with the silver dagger in a "danger coming your way" attitude. Well done!
Turtle Kid the Woolgatherer chapter 2 . 8/4/2009
Hahah, yes. This is so . . . messed up and wonderful.
Uli chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
It would be interesting to know how Snape handles these things now that he his head of house.
Patrick chapter 2 . 10/8/2008
Decollage chapter 2 . 7/26/2008
Wow. Disturbing on all the right points. I especially loved the line 'There were so many small points of etiquette being breached here.' Being that it's not an all-boys school, I'd never thought about the potential pecking order and what it could possibly imply. I love the characterization of Snape and Lucius, also. Bit squicked by the prospect of chan, but it was appropriate given the context and premise.
tkmutant chapter 2 . 4/29/2008
I like you kink of story telling...quire good in my oppion. And the fact that you like LM and SS as much as I do is great too. I cant wait to read the next chapter...
DailyProphetEditor chapter 2 . 3/5/2008
Strange, disturbing, very different from other LMSS fics... and strangely convincing. Severus as the little nasty brat is both entertaining and sadly accurate. I like it.
QueenNarca chapter 2 . 10/25/2007
While the system in the Slytherin dorms is just a tad bit disturbing, well they are boys so you can't really put it past them... Severus as a cruel, vicious little brat is very entertaining.
Sear chapter 2 . 9/3/2007
This is so good, and so disturbing. The whole concept is intriguing and creep, the way it's written, and all the details - like Molly and Fudge - just enhances that fact.

/C. Fale
hydrogenperoxide chapter 2 . 8/26/2007

I liked it! I especially liked how Lucious deliberately but gradually let the realization sink into Evan's bones that he had screwed up.