Reviews for Akatsuki
Aquamarine Phoenix chapter 27 . 9/4/2011
Please think about rewriting, or continuing the story. I really like it...
wolves134 chapter 27 . 6/13/2011
please don't discontinue your story
mangachick1 chapter 27 . 2/1/2010
NO How is that possible! This like one of the only fics taht have come near a realitively close ending and i was looking forward to seeing it!

It made my day when i started reading this fic and now its kinda gone down hill...I understand the whole discountinuing thing (believe me I do!) Just don't delete it!

Maybe after you will return to it or if you just want to write seomthing fun then just type up the next chapter! Just think about it!1 PLEASE!
Miyu29 chapter 12 . 8/16/2009
OMG! YAY! I'm not the only one that will say 'Mother of god!' But anyways, this chapter was hilarious. I had to like, document parts of it. Extremely funny. I wish you didnt discontinue this. Anywhoo, You are an awesome writer. Just look out for spelling, kay?
shadows and silhouettes chapter 27 . 10/27/2008
:( So many people love this and you're discontinuing it? This makes me sad...
A Hidden Saint and Sinner chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
I like this so far
XIIINights chapter 26 . 7/10/2008
finally an update! plz plz plz update soon!
Solitarywarrior chapter 26 . 7/10/2008
yayyeah! finally! getthat next chapter out soon plz?

pretty plz with body parts on top ? lol jkjklol
shadows and silhouettes chapter 26 . 7/10/2008
Yay! There's finally an update! I have been waiting, patiently (-cough-), for a new one! But please please please if you do end it really soon make a sequel for it.
Star of Fire chapter 25 . 6/24/2008
The story is very good so far. It's different from most stories

about Sasuke I've read. I like it. :)
GinsengS chapter 25 . 5/7/2008
Thanks for the update, and it was a nice chapter. Good luck with the next one
Danica chapter 25 . 5/4/2008
This story is amazing! I really cant wait for the next chapter to be posted! I hope its soon!
shadows and silhouettes chapter 25 . 5/3/2008
This is a very good story/fic so far. I love it, plain and simple. Can't wait for more in the future.
uchiha black chapter 25 . 5/3/2008
yay you updated! It was a bit short but I liked it otherwise. update again soon!
XIIINights chapter 25 . 5/2/2008
cool, another update!

wow daydreaming in front of the Misukage and not even caring, sounds like something i would do. as for his hair, same here, no matter how much i push it out of my face it always comes back -_-

Sasuke glanced up at the Hokage.