Reviews for Davy Jones' Locket: The Sea's Heart
Winter Of Gold chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
This is beautiful! And the words fit (I sung it to myself). Beautifully done.

I adore Davy Jones and I feel so bad for him.
dog youkai jane chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
wow. love it. remember when davy jones was crying slightly when he was listening to it in his room? i felt so bad. i felt worse when he died, though.
IsadoraJohnson chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
oh, that was so lovely. i really liked that. i just BARELY saw the movie, and this is so pretty. i love it.
therealanon2.bunnisteffi chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
'Far away, long ago/

Things I almost remember...'

Yeah. It does remind me of Once Upon a December. But this is a beautiful take on the lockets' melody. Just a suggestion: 7 line, he. You could make it 'he/she'.

Yups. Good job.
Swyrel chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
The lyrics remind me of "Once Upon A December" from the Anastasia movie.
Mia Arabella chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Come on, I have this song on my ipod and it totally fits! Now I have something to sing! YAY!
Anti Fluffy chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Very good! I like it! It has just the perfect dramatic tone and captures Jones' feeling. I give it five stars. _
MyPhoenixLament chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Oh, lovely! I was singing it in my head as I read.
Dancing-Pinky-Flower chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
The first thing I did was find the song and listen to it while I read. I think it perfectly matches! It's awesome! I sang a little bit (Chorus never helped these stupid Vocal cords) and found that it could be a sort of 'wHe!123 happiNess!234' or like someone's all super sad. Anyway, I think it' just perfect and lovely! WOT! You rock!
Limes n Candy chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
this is good!
Princess of Ithilien chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
I really like it. I can't remember the tune exactly but I think it fits. Very nice lyrics. Well done.