Reviews for Blood for Blood
anonymous chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
sorry but what does that mean 'his blood's his own' ! sorry but it doesn't make sense, the story was kl though i just don't get what you meant! it sounds like you're implying they are related but that cannot be what you mean because that would be weird! i just wondered if you could explain what you meant by it!
Neko Kuroban chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
Excellent!
Denisse chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
Why you don't publish your Fics of YUGIOH here.. you would make happy many fanatics.
*hugs*
Blue Eyes and Losing to Win left me impacted.. you are fabulous.
_
Niana chapter 1 . 5/19/2002
that was fantastic. your imagery is so good, scary good.

_

niana
Elena Zovatto chapter 1 . 10/2/2001
I can't believe I didn't review this the last time I read it. Fabulous, and a very probable solution to the "who is Spike's sire?" question. The shades of what would become Spike shown in William's character were brilliant. Great work.
Veronique chapter 1 . 9/4/2001
Unconventially sexy and as always, some of the best writing to be found in fanfic. Hope to see more of it.
Kernel chapter 1 . 7/20/2001
A well thought out explanation of the odd sire problem surrounding Spike. Well done. It's well written too, interesting to read, nice *jazz club voice*
Sabrinatee chapter 1 . 7/16/2001
Excellent, as always, and a very probable answer to both Spike's siring and why, well, he is who he is. Well done.