Reviews for Keeping Faith
Blacktangledheart92 chapter 10 . 8/14/2007
Woh!Why do you have to have such an overactive imagination Jasper? Yeah I can't really be bothered to write a lot! Thought I should review it seen as its finished. See ya!
bb-4ever chapter 10 . 8/14/2007
good chapter. glad he saved her. he couldn't lose her and bones. look forward to your new fic soon
BonesBBLover chapter 9 . 7/23/2007
NO! We all know Booth is a good shot, and could have her down before she managed to pull the trigger, but I don't want Faith to have to watch her dad shoot someone! Please update soon!
bb-4ever chapter 9 . 7/23/2007
oh my god! at least he's found her alive (for now!) will he be able to shot the mad woman before she shoots faith? great work enjoying - look forward to more soon
BonesBBLover chapter 8 . 7/10/2007
Noo! He has to find out who has her! Ahh! And the song! OMG!

wow, reading that i feel like i'm on crack. but i'm not. update soon please!
jade254 chapter 8 . 7/10/2007
Great chapter i'm really feeling for Booth right now.

I loved the little rhyme too, even if it is creepy.

One question who is Paul Quigley?

Update soon
43n5ic fr3ak chapter 8 . 7/10/2007
I thought it was Chris Quigley not Paul? And you don't own the Quigley! good work
BonesBBLover chapter 7 . 7/1/2007
No! Poor Booth, and now Hannah (
bb-4ever chapter 7 . 7/1/2007
omg! will he be able to save his daughter and the other girl? look forward to more soon
43n5ic fr3ak chapter 7 . 7/1/2007
A satisfying crunch! You know me so well!
43n5ic fr3ak chapter 6 . 6/21/2007
Hannah sounds familiar! HAHAHAHA
BonesBBLover chapter 6 . 6/20/2007
interesting... more soon! and good luck on your last exam!
jade254 chapter 6 . 6/20/2007
Ah! Now we know how the guy in your first story is related to the crazy person in this. Its the guys wife. God isnt it enough that her psycho of a husband killed Brennan that she now feels the need to get her revenge and kidnap poor Faith.

Update soon.
bb-4ever chapter 6 . 6/20/2007
omg poor poor booth how's he gonna deal? great chapter. look forward to more soon
dreamyhoney chapter 5 . 6/12/2007
OMG OMG what a cliffie! poor booth! i hope faiths alright...but another awesome chapeter! update soon thanx xoxo