Reviews for Wicked Irony
the burrito chapter 6 . 9/16
YAAAASSS FINALLY, some ItaSaku action! HELL YEAAAAHH. Also (cough), please update soon! Aaandd a 'lil bit more of good guy Kisame, please? Hehe.
Danielle chapter 6 . 9/12/2013
Love the characters personalities in this story! They stay true to their own, and build up just right, so very hard to find a good story with this couple but you have it down! Please update eventually, don't let this story fall short! The storyline is way too good, :)
LoLi15 chapter 6 . 8/20/2013
Oh My!
I like it. The progress of their relationship.
Its refreshing to read a fic based on Itachi's pov once in a while.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/25/2013
Please update soon its getting very interesting ! good work
Guest chapter 6 . 5/10/2013
more more more
thetinroof chapter 6 . 4/20/2013
Your writing is so beautiful. I like how you've written about Itachi. He isn't emotionless and is a little more... Talkative? I've read stories where half of his vocabulary was 'hn'.
I hope you update soon! :D
Phoenix's Inferno chapter 6 . 12/22/2012
Really good! Looking forward to next chapters!
Tainted.Scarlet chapter 6 . 2/16/2012
Hmm I'm interested in where you're going with this story , but I have to admit I like the cliche 'Sakura joins Akatsuki' instead of being on the run from both them AND konoha. Can't wait to see what happens next!
Tainted.Scarlet chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Wow this is pretty good so far, usually I'd wait to review after I've read the end of the most recent chapter but I wanted to give you your 200th review. Congrats!
TheExplosiveBird chapter 6 . 8/27/2011
I was wondering if you abandoned this story. It would be a shame if you did, this is a very good story with a good plotline. Please update if this isn't abandoned.
nipnag chapter 6 . 12/13/2010
beautiful story and beautifully twisted relationship. please continue this!
animefrak4evr chapter 6 . 10/2/2010
This was a fantastic story! I hope to read many more delightful chapters from here. Thank you for making such a wonderful and thrilling story /
DontCountMeOut chapter 6 . 3/14/2010
_grin* You should hurry to update. *waves_
Anonymous chapter 6 . 12/4/2009
Exciting chapter. kant wait for the nxt one. Keep it up
Anonymous chapter 3 . 12/4/2009
interesting. i like how sakura is starting to fall for Itachi. i also like how u used the word "scroll" to substitute for chapter.