Reviews for Sand Castles & Fingerpaints
Phoenica chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Brilliant use of sarcasm, satire, and sexy innuendos! Loved it. Seriously - I've bookmarked your fic under "Hot Damn"; you are so awesome. Totally epic!
Cynical0range chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
lmfao. "In point of fact, I shot Tom Riddle and his head exploded. One of his eyeballs came to land at my feet." A pause. "I stomped on it." best line ever i can so imagine harry doing that! would have been hilarious if that really did happen but then again harry potter was intended to be pg-13 and showing voldie's head exploding may be a tad too gory for the kiddies.
forgottenheroes chapter 11 . 8/28/2013
Can I just say, that I love this universe! I especially love Remus here, I think you've captured his Remus-ness perfectly! I would just like to say, that I really hope you write more about this universe... maybe Sirius and Remus drinking together like Remus mentioned?
Shadow Eclipse chapter 11 . 3/13/2013
love it!
Rennasakura chapter 11 . 9/4/2012
Short, sweet, funny and very cute :3 certainly refreshing after a long time not reading any multi-chapter fic. Love how Draco and Harry act xD Remus and Severus are sooo funny too (oh,the potential)
Guest chapter 11 . 7/3/2012
That was so mind-blowingly amazing... that... that... oh fuck it! y'know what i'm trying to say!
If someone EVER says that last line to me, i will promptly proceed to marry them and we'd shag like rabbits and live happily ever after XD... just sayin'
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
This is the first story of yours I've read. I loved! There are no words to describe how awesome it was. It made my day. Thanks!
So1Thought chapter 11 . 2/27/2012
Hah! :) I love the Harry's and Dracos that you write! They're suitably silly and humorous yet not irritating!
Deloney James chapter 11 . 2/14/2012
I do love a rebellious Harry and Ginny bashing rolled into one Darry fic! I request more of this delightful world where Harry doesn't give a shit. I always saw him as a dgafer post war poor thing didn't choose his path. Cheers for an entertaining fic!
Zexion Monochrome chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Fan - fucking - tastic.

Sexy, honest, and raw- the makings of a favorite.

Thank you!
Jynxies chapter 11 . 10/16/2011
I giggled myself silly reading this. I read Superlatives first and thoroughly enjoyed this, but this was the perfect mix of fluffy fun and humour, with just the right amount of seriousness to give it a smidgen of depth. Though, I have to be honest, as much as I adore Drarry in this story, the absolute show stealer for me was Remus drinking Firewhiskey! You really should do a one shot on what transpired between those two. Remus and Siri are great together but a Remus and Snape, after the war and Siri's death... it just has so much going for it. Yeah, that and werewolf Remus is hot, and who doesnt enjoy a snarky Snape _.

Sorry, please ignore the weirdness of my review. I found your story delightful and the perfect pick-me-up after spending an entire weekend with a cold. I really wish you would write more on the Harry Potter universe. Your writing is delightful
ShantiSmurf chapter 11 . 7/31/2011
I am a total sappy sucker for fluffy crackfic so reading this has just made my entire week!
Emerald Le'Fay chapter 11 . 6/25/2011
Liked it
CarysPendragon chapter 11 . 6/12/2011
XD had me laughing til the end! Love, love, love!
Mizuki Inuzuka chapter 11 . 5/28/2011