Reviews for Perception
Sook03 chapter 11 . 3/18
Oh my. They're going to end up so hurt. It would be nice if Sakura had her own little harem though. Sharing is caring :3
Sook03 chapter 10 . 3/18
I'm really worried that Sakura is too involved. It sounds dangerous especially with the way that she's starting to try and protect them.
Sook03 chapter 9 . 3/18
Oh my. Sakura got game, smart girl!
Sook03 chapter 7 . 3/18
Ohmigod. Did anyone else see that? I imagine that Deidara would get really jealous.
Sook03 chapter 6 . 3/18
Ohmigod. Deidara should just let Sakura heal his arm before it becomes septic. Then he really would for, and who would continue his art?
Sook03 chapter 4 . 3/18
Ohmigod.
Sook03 chapter 3 . 3/18
Ohmigod the seeds of intrigue have been sown. So exciting.
Sook03 chapter 2 . 3/18
Ohmigod it was a trap. Poor baby girl :(
Sook03 chapter 1 . 3/17
Itachi is disregarding Sakura so bad. My gosh. He's gonna learn.
Night-Being chapter 19 . 2/8
Realistic, beautiful, extraordinary, captivating... with bitter sweet ending.

The burn in my neck from all the crying will stay for a while, but it doesn't change that fact how perfect this story is. It's probably the most real version of what might have actually happened in the anime, with all the character being depicted accurately.

I've seen many long praising reviews for this story (well, all of your stories) and I would join the group as well, because your writing is one of a kind. But I will stick to what I've said above and won't blab further. I wouldn't be able to say anything new or original and all the praise has already been said.

Thank you for this magnificent experience. You're an inspiration to us all. :)
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 2/2
Hehe wow love this with me heart
milen748 chapter 20 . 1/11
Perfection. Totally loved this you are the greatest c:
Iz_》_}¡
700SUPERWOMAN007 chapter 12 . 9/17/2014
I wouldn't mind if Deidara and Sakura got together
Hannah chapter 20 . 9/5/2014
Oh btw about Kakashi and Sakura. I think it's quite fair for Sakura to move on and once again I'm happy ayyyy i mean I've been pairing them too eheheh sorry for being annoying can't help i just love your fic so much! Well I'm off to sequel!
1,942 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »