Reviews for Perception
Sakuraqueen chapter 20 . 7/10
This is one of my favorite stories and I have at least read it over five times. I'm really impressed by your writing, and hope you will continue with more stories in the future!
PinkroseKLK chapter 20 . 7/9
I hope you're doing well, Cynchick! I've read this story probably 5 times in total. I'm always amazed at your characterization of the Akatsuki and even our beloved Team 7. It honestly felt so real and I always forget that I'm reading FanFiction and not Canon. The ways that Sakura feels throughout are just so raw and...human, like the story says. I felt myself falling in love with each member of Akatsuki in their own special ways. Anyway, I just want to say how much I love your works and I always come back to them when I need a well-written and fleshed out FanFiction to fullfill my Naruto headcanons. On to Silver Lining!
FadingAshes chapter 20 . 4/5
Thank you so much for this wonderful story! This was truly beautiful and I really really really loved how you captured each character's emotions and characteristics so accurately. Few writers could have managed that. Thanks again!
-Ashes-
NO DON'T STOP SAKURA DON'T LISTEN TO HIM DON'T WAIT!

This is me every single time a scenario like this comes up. I'm always against it.
Poor Kakashi...
Ringo101 chapter 19 . 3/20
This was honestly so well writen and had such amazing character development and so many different emotions. I was trying hard to fight back the tears during some situations because everything was so genuine and convincing. Plus the relationships and conversations among the characters were so entertaining and heart felt- it was just so good! I honestly couldn't stop reading I ended up pulling an all nighter xD
Scrolls and Paisley chapter 19 . 2/6
Why are you so amazing? I love the deep insights into human behavior (and relationships) and the ending is just perfect. Thank you for writing! I almost don't want to read the sequel - but since when have I been able to resist?...
Ajungbubbls chapter 20 . 1/5
I never tire of this story. One of the very best itasaku fics I've read.
Infinity Comes To A End chapter 4 . 12/13/2015
I REALLY enjoy Sakura's feistiness! She absolutely drives Itachi up the wall.!

That's what makes Sakura/Itachi such a good paring. How much they play off of each other.
Yui's Sweet Dream chapter 18 . 11/18/2015
Awe Sasuke :')
Yui's Sweet Dream chapter 17 . 11/18/2015
Uh yeah. You totally wrenched my heart out. Like totally. And just. So. Heartbreakingly. Beautiful. I have no words.
Yui's Sweet Dream chapter 16 . 11/18/2015
Oh god oh god oh god. I can't believe this. You made me cryyyyyyyy. This is so heart-wrenching. It's tooooo sad. So beautiful. I love it. Oh god, you write so amazingly well. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh. Cries.
Yui's Sweet Dream chapter 13 . 11/18/2015
I couldn't stop smiling while reading the snow scene. It was beautiful, and so so so heartwarming. Never wanted that moment to end. ;)
Yui's Sweet Dream chapter 11 . 11/18/2015
I know Deidara doesn't end up with Sakura, but oh wow I love him. He's so thoughtful and caring and sweet.
Yui's Sweet Dream chapter 10 . 11/18/2015
So beautiful. I love the way you write Itachi.
1,974 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »