Reviews for Perception
spamari1181 chapter 2 . 9/7
The few times I've read Choji and Ino in a relationship as a backgrohnd couple it always seemed sweet. I like this addition.
Sakura was underaged. Her relationship with Izumo sounds creepy to be honest.
Additionally you don't have to be in love with someone to date them. Her inner thoughts make it seem like that is the only reason why she hasn't dated anyone.
It annoys me how oblivious Sakura is to Kakashi's affections. Aside from Shikamaru and arguably Neji, Sakura is one of the most intelligent of the Konoha 12. Even Naruto caught on. I can't see how concevalbly she shouldn't as well.
Also that didn't seem like much of a fight so how was out of chakra? She could have broken his hold by severing the muscles in the hand that held her by the throat with a chakra scalpel.
spamari1181 chapter 1 . 9/7
Wow the disrespect from Itachi about Sakura is real.
itachiUwU chapter 20 . 9/3
As much as I would love to see Sakura and Itachi end up together and live happily ever after, I have to admit the way you ended this is absolutely beautiful. This fanfic is one of my favorites now
itachiUwU chapter 14 . 9/3
Wow-
ShiSued chapter 19 . 8/3
oh god I was going to cry if this didn't end as kakasaku
ShiSued chapter 9 . 8/3
damn. how dare you do this to me?! it could have been a kakasaku?! :v
katydid001 chapter 1 . 7/11
Its such a beautiful moment with team Kakashi during their mission. the shoulder rub plays really well with future chapters into their relationship development. you did such a beautiful job with that! also Kisames personality in this fic gives me life. it's perfection!
lemonfade chapter 19 . 6/27
this whole story was absolutely beautiful thank you so much for putting this into the world
LIQUIDCELL chapter 19 . 6/19
Holy, that was epic. Thank you.
pcsafk chapter 1 . 5/8
wow what a nice storyyyyy!
Rusballerina chapter 20 . 3/25
Unexpected turn of events...
BUT I LOVEDDDD IT! XD
Your writing skill is amazing as always! There were quite a few lovely plot twists!
I CANT WAIT TO READ SILVER LINING LOL
Poor Kakashi. Everyone knows about his crush except for Sakura.
Sayer13 chapter 19 . 1/28
I really like your style of writing and the way you have portrayed the characters. I really enjoyed the bond Sakura shared with the Akatsuki members and the connection between them.

However, I really did not like how fickle Sakura's emotions were towards 3 guys at the same time.
Since this is an itasaku story, it was disappointing to see that their relationship seemed so shallow. There was no real connection there, other than the obvious lust. It all seemed very incomplete to me. I think it would've been nicer to pair her with Deidara in this story as their relationship was deeper and more meaningful (I know they get together in the sequel but even in this story, I feel like deisaku makes more sense).

I do not like the idea of Sakura skipping from one man to another, claiming to having feelings for all at the same time.
Especially in the end how she didn't even see Kakashi in that way before but suddenly she says that its what she wanted all along. I do love kakasaku pairing but in this story it didn't make sense to me. It seemed too sudden from her side.

I also wish there were more wholesome scenes with Itachi.

But good job! I will move on to the sequel now.
Sakurahater99 chapter 1 . 1/2
BRUH FUCK YOU SAKURA IS FUCKING STUPID AND USELESS SO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STOP THIS ENTIRE SERIES!
ZoeyHMML chapter 9 . 11/18/2020
i feel so bad because of Kakashi
2,071 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »