Reviews for Perception
cynchicks1fan chapter 16 . 1/30
Reading this for probably the 3rd or 4th time and this chapter never fails to get to me :'-( Especially the scene when itachi gives her his necklace, my heart is BURSTING (and not in a good way). I keep reading your stories too fast and it's making me more sad at an uneccesarily quick pace :-(
danadinha30 chapter 1 . 1/27
amei
Sweetpotato16 chapter 1 . 1/4
gosh! kakasaku and itasaku! thank you so much for this story! it made me a very very happy camper! :D
nobarriers chapter 19 . 11/25/2017
Lemme tell you a lil something. I came here craving ItaSaku. And the fact that I got BOTH Itasaku and Kakasaku MADE ME THE HAPPIEST FUCKING PERSON IN THIS WHOLE GODDAMN WORLD. I FUCKING ADORE YOU. FIRST YOU GIVE ME ONE ITASAKU. THEN YOU GIVE ME KISASAKU THEN YOU GIVE ME DEISAKU AND THEN YO TOP IT ALL OFF YOU GIVE ME KAKASAKU. YOU ARE A FUCKING ANGEL. I FUCKING LOVE THE SHIT OUT OF YOU! BLESS YOUR HEART
cathern.cain chapter 16 . 11/1/2017
Of course when I get to the goodbyes my player decides to play Billy Boyd's the last good bye. Well played youtube, well played.
Goldglow chapter 1 . 10/26/2017
has any one thought that kakashi has a tan line due to prolonged wearing of his mask. I'm sure we can all agree that tan lines aren't cool
Guest chapter 20 . 7/19/2017
Gosh i love this story ( and the sequal) so much. I think its one of the best fanfics out there. Keep re reading this series and i thought i should at least leave a comment this time. Now on again to the sequel. 10/10
hzntc chapter 20 . 6/10/2017
i came here for itasaku but I ended up shipping deisaku and kakasaku. despite the bittersweet ending, i love this whole story 3
Salome Maranya chapter 20 . 5/5/2017
This is one of the most satisfying Naruto fics I've ever read. What happened with Itachi and Sakura was bittersweet, but even within the Naruto-verse their 'relationship' isn't bound to end well. It felt right that it ended how it did.
Deidara, Tobi and Kisame were delightful characters. They balanced and gave a certain context to the thing going in with Itachi and Sakura. Instead of feeling that they took away attention from the pair, they gave it more meaning. It meant something more like how Sakura said, Itachi was her lover but Deidara was her friend and so on. As their interactions (all five of them) made up most of the fic, the way the tension continuously rose until it climaxed at the battle increased the impact of the event. They were still basically themselves at the end, but the bonds that were formed and perspectives gained will remain with them as long they live. It gives off such a nostalgic feel.
I'm not sure I agree with equating happiness with finding a special someone, even so I'm glad that Sakura and the others are moving on with their lives. I'd rather have Hanabi and Sasuke together than Sakura and Sasuke (it seemed so forced when it happened in canon). Kakashi is being so Kakashi, hiding his feelings and all that.
By the way, Sasuke is being so refreshing. He isn't angsting or going on sudden twists of logic to get revenge from whatever. Supported by his team/family immediately after the battle apparently did wonders.
Kudos on not making things as ridiculously complicated as canon. And finally, thank you for persevering and completing this story.
KyloRen'sgirl213 chapter 1 . 4/30/2017
Ohh
jedimasterjosephine chapter 20 . 4/18/2017
Another great story, I'll be honest I cried
sunnylass chapter 20 . 2/17/2017
This is such a good read! And I'm happy that it has a sequel! Thank you
Wiipuu chapter 20 . 2/9/2017
AAAHHH SHIT. Maybe my dreams will come true huh? heheheh... probably not. GOD DAMNIT DEIDARA!
Wiipuu chapter 19 . 2/9/2017
AHH MAN! KAKASHI! fuck lol. Deidara why? Why did you ruin the story for me?
Wiipuu chapter 18 . 2/9/2017
This is kinda great now! JES! JUUUUSSS!
2,009 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »