Reviews for Perception
Yui's Sweet Dream chapter 18 . 11/18
Awe Sasuke :')
Yui's Sweet Dream chapter 17 . 11/18
Uh yeah. You totally wrenched my heart out. Like totally. And just. So. Heartbreakingly. Beautiful. I have no words.
Yui's Sweet Dream chapter 16 . 11/18
Oh god oh god oh god. I can't believe this. You made me cryyyyyyyy. This is so heart-wrenching. It's tooooo sad. So beautiful. I love it. Oh god, you write so amazingly well. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh. Cries.
Yui's Sweet Dream chapter 13 . 11/18
I couldn't stop smiling while reading the snow scene. It was beautiful, and so so so heartwarming. Never wanted that moment to end. ;)
Yui's Sweet Dream chapter 11 . 11/18
I know Deidara doesn't end up with Sakura, but oh wow I love him. He's so thoughtful and caring and sweet.
Yui's Sweet Dream chapter 10 . 11/18
So beautiful. I love the way you write Itachi.
Yui's Sweet Dream chapter 9 . 11/17
Yay for Sakura healing Itachi's eyes!
Yui's Sweet Dream chapter 7 . 11/17
Oh I love it! You write Itachi amazingly well. It's awesome. :D
Yui's Sweet Dream chapter 5 . 11/17
I normally read SasuSaku so I'm kind of pleased to see that Sasuke is worried for Sakura. ;)
And Deidara was so cute. :D
Yui's Sweet Dream chapter 4 . 11/17
Eeeekk. Didn't expect Itachi to act like that. So terrifying! Love the way you write Kisame. He's awesome. XD
Yui's Sweet Dream chapter 2 . 11/17
Oh well, I've already totally spoiled myself about this story with all the reviews I've read, but I'm still gonna read it because it seems interesting and your writing style is great!
Also, is it only me or does Kakashi seem to harbour feelings for Sakura already? ;)
DarkJewel55 chapter 17 . 11/12
this, this is beautiful. it's the only word i have to describe this, never have i come across a story so meaningful and heartbreaking as yours. the friendship she has with the others is realistic and true, unlike so many authors who try to rush it, thus ruining it. i laughed and cried along with the characters, i love the way you portray them, the only way i can think of to describe is colour, not too bright, not too dull. i have read every single fanfic you have written, there are some story's that let you lose yourself in it, so much that you can practically see what your reading, every one of your fanfics have are like this and have left my with a fluttery light content feeling, you can make people fall in love with your characters, Cynchick, you have a gift. you made me love some characters that i previously disliked, you are my favourite author and you are my role model, one day i aspire to be like you, to have your creativity and gift for writing. congratulations, some day in the future i hope to read a book you've written, and remember this day. i can go on for ages but i think I'll stop here XD, love -AH
een nihc chapter 19 . 8/31
What a wonderful and profound story. Although I'm sad for Itachi and the ending surprised me a little, I'm glad Sakura found the courage to love again.
You wrote a sequel, yay! Am going to read that.
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 20 . 7/28
Absolutely loved this fic!
WhistlesOfTin chapter 4 . 7/20
With the seals gone, can't she get a few hours' head start? That would be enough to get the heck out of there.
1,965 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »