Reviews for Perception
nikitalee280 chapter 20 . 9/6
Ok, so, i absolutely love your writing! I love how you describe their thoughts and how it all makes sense. Also, the idea that the world is not black and white has given me so much to think about! I really started questioning beliefs along side sakura and other chatacters. Just the whole scene where Deidara explains to sakura why konoha is not "good", and that nothing really is, completely blows me away. it was so well written. Thank you for writing this, I appreciate it and enjoyed it!
your miss cadaverous chapter 18 . 8/13
Oh my God, I can’t remember the last time I cried reading, be it fanfics or books, but oh my I cried HARD reading your story! This is a masterpiece, I loved so much every part of it, simply perfect! Thank you so much for sharing this with us!
WatashiNoTenshi07 chapter 19 . 7/28
My heart is full of emotions. Thank you so much for this masterpiece. It’s just so raw and realistic and sad and hopeful at the same time.
mykaelamatsukaze chapter 20 . 7/10
You made my heart ache with this masterpiece .
summerheartfilia chapter 13 . 6/17
i literally love this writing so much, how she slowly becomes friends with them, the inner turmoil of realizing she’s pick her family over her village, her relationship with deidara is beautiful and i find myself shipping deisaku wayy more than itasaku because her and deidara is just on point
ShinigamiReiko chapter 17 . 6/9
DAMMIT IM CRYING HARDER NOW
ShinigamiReiko chapter 16 . 6/9
CRAP IM CRYING OVER DEIDARA
pisquenta chapter 9 . 5/17
I love me some ItaSaku, but I can't help but feel sorry for kakashi. there he is tired, worried, desperately looking for her, while she's getting drunk, dancing and being generally friendly with her captors. I wouldn't feel so bad about this if it wasn't for Kakashi.
but I will soldier on, because of reasons (Itachi)
brume42 chapter 19 . 5/7
I really wished she would end up with Deidara. There were so cute together.
Anyway. Your story was... beautiful. Sweet (and bittersweet as well. I loved it so much !
Thanks for writing this lovely story, you made my day ! 3
Martha chapter 19 . 5/7
I woul like more Shizune and Genma
WhimsicalHaze chapter 19 . 4/23
Have to say this is the best fic I've read in a while. It's well written and had me so immersed that I didn't realize what time it was till it was getting light outside. I also love that you really took the time to set and build the relationships with all the characters and didn't just rush straight to the romantic parts. And the emotional bits toward the end there had me crying like a baby. All in all it's an amazingly written and moving story. Definitely plan on looking at your other works.
Sweetpotato16 chapter 1 . 4/8
Ever since the quarantine, I have been finding comfort from reading a ton of fanfic. I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for writing this piece. We readers tend to forget just how much effort and time is being sacrificed to bring forth this quality of work. This appreciation comment is the least I can do to express my gratitude. Thank you dear author for the wonderful read, and keep up the good work! Keep safe always
Oatmeal mush chapter 19 . 3/13
How dare you write a fic this good!? Do you even know what time it is?! It’s one am and I’m a goddamn emotional wreck! Uhg. So many feels.
danielleerikalimalipio chapter 19 . 1/25
You had me sobbing i woke up with chinky eyes.. The story was beautiful.. Deidara and Sakura's relationship is just.. Beautiful.. Actually no.. Sakura with Akatsuki is such a beautiful and refreshing fic to read. Im at a loss for word. Or maybe i just can think well.. With chinky eyes. Lol. Stunning fic.. Definitely be going back if i want a good cry
helpimobsessedjk chapter 19 . 9/26/2019
This story is a masterpiece, a work of art and I'm not even exaggerating. I loved how you cultivated Sakura's character and each of her relationships Itachi and Kakashi especially. Thank you for writing this beautiful story I thoroughly enjoyed it.
2,056 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »