Reviews for Perception
Gosh i love this story ( and the sequal) so much. I think its one of the best fanfics out there. Keep re reading this series and i thought i should at least leave a comment this time. Now on again to the sequel. 10/10
hzntc chapter 20 . 6/10
i came here for itasaku but I ended up shipping deisaku and kakasaku. despite the bittersweet ending, i love this whole story 3
Salome Maranya chapter 20 . 5/5
This is one of the most satisfying Naruto fics I've ever read. What happened with Itachi and Sakura was bittersweet, but even within the Naruto-verse their 'relationship' isn't bound to end well. It felt right that it ended how it did.
Deidara, Tobi and Kisame were delightful characters. They balanced and gave a certain context to the thing going in with Itachi and Sakura. Instead of feeling that they took away attention from the pair, they gave it more meaning. It meant something more like how Sakura said, Itachi was her lover but Deidara was her friend and so on. As their interactions (all five of them) made up most of the fic, the way the tension continuously rose until it climaxed at the battle increased the impact of the event. They were still basically themselves at the end, but the bonds that were formed and perspectives gained will remain with them as long they live. It gives off such a nostalgic feel.
I'm not sure I agree with equating happiness with finding a special someone, even so I'm glad that Sakura and the others are moving on with their lives. I'd rather have Hanabi and Sasuke together than Sakura and Sasuke (it seemed so forced when it happened in canon). Kakashi is being so Kakashi, hiding his feelings and all that.
By the way, Sasuke is being so refreshing. He isn't angsting or going on sudden twists of logic to get revenge from whatever. Supported by his team/family immediately after the battle apparently did wonders.
Kudos on not making things as ridiculously complicated as canon. And finally, thank you for persevering and completing this story.
KyloRen'sgirl213 chapter 1 . 4/30
Ohh
jedimasterjosephine chapter 20 . 4/18
Another great story, I'll be honest I cried
sunnylass chapter 20 . 2/17
This is such a good read! And I'm happy that it has a sequel! Thank you
Wiipuu chapter 20 . 2/9
AAAHHH SHIT. Maybe my dreams will come true huh? heheheh... probably not. GOD DAMNIT DEIDARA!
Wiipuu chapter 19 . 2/9
AHH MAN! KAKASHI! fuck lol. Deidara why? Why did you ruin the story for me?
Wiipuu chapter 18 . 2/9
This is kinda great now! JES! JUUUUSSS!
Wiipuu chapter 17 . 2/9
Shiit, I like Kisame more than Itachi to. God damnit.
Wiipuu chapter 16 . 2/9
I like the relationship with Deidara more than Itachi... and I didnt even come here for that lol. Its just that... you know, the thing with Itachi sucks ass. Its pure lust with little understanding. Things like "Shees Perty. Shes Inturesting." Naah, not my thing. The connection is there but its you know, not like Deidaras is written, which in my opion, is much healther.

A geez, what have you done? I came here for ItachixSakura, now Im sitting here hoping he dies so Deidara can get some love. Life sucks like that cause I got a feeling that its going to be exactly what I came here for and not whats making me stay.
korenara chapter 20 . 2/7
Thank you for this wonderful story! DeiSaku owns my heart and I admit that I only read this entire thing simply because of Silver Lining! At the first few chapters I had to keep telling myself that I should be more open to the thought of ItaSaku as well as KakaSaku... The way you have written this, the way you brought the characters to life and made them so human. I now have more respect for ItaSaku and KakaSaku and after this I think I might read more of said pairings. I especially love the little snippets of DeiSaku. My heart ached for Deidara and how he was hopelessly buried in the friendzone. Though I know very well that he'll eventually get his silver lining. :) Thanks again! On to the much awaited sequel!
rabidfairy666 chapter 12 . 2/2
I just want to say that this us my second time reading this and I still love it! it is by far one of my favorite fanfiction. I just love the way you portrayed all the characters and just your writing style in general.
Cherryrainbow chapter 19 . 1/22
This... Had everything. Thank you so much. I'm in love with this fanfic.
kirowan chapter 18 . 1/13
For some reason when I read this I felt the thing that pulled Sakura towards Itachi was something only more-than-lust but not to the level of love and understanding. I think it'd been more convincible if you would've paired her up with Deidara (even though you did just that in Silver Lining). I won't say Sakura is fickle because it's a bit too much, but she showed attraction to three ppl at the same time! It's just not sitting right with me.
2,003 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »