Reviews for Perception
Night-Being chapter 19 . 2/8
Realistic, beautiful, extraordinary, captivating... with bitter sweet ending.

The burn in my neck from all the crying will stay for a while, but it doesn't change that fact how perfect this story is. It's probably the most real version of what might have actually happened in the anime, with all the character being depicted accurately.

I've seen many long praising reviews for this story (well, all of your stories) and I would join the group as well, because your writing is one of a kind. But I will stick to what I've said above and won't blab further. I wouldn't be able to say anything new or original and all the praise has already been said.

Thank you for this magnificent experience. You're an inspiration to us all. :)
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 2/2
Hehe wow love this with me heart
milen748 chapter 20 . 1/11
Perfection. Totally loved this you are the greatest c:
Iz_》_}¡
700SUPERWOMAN007 chapter 12 . 9/17/2014
I wouldn't mind if Deidara and Sakura got together
Hannah chapter 20 . 9/5/2014
Oh btw about Kakashi and Sakura. I think it's quite fair for Sakura to move on and once again I'm happy ayyyy i mean I've been pairing them too eheheh sorry for being annoying can't help i just love your fic so much! Well I'm off to sequel!
Hannah chapter 19 . 9/5/2014
Omg that was the best everrrrrrrrrrrr! Sadly Itachi had to die and aww no more Deidara and Sakura moments .-. I was rooting for them hehehehehe but i know this is ItaSaku fanfic so yeah. You potrayed the characters well and it doesn't change ( i love how they are rn ) their reactions are supposed likely same with original series yay for you! Thank you for writing this was one of the best fic I've ever red. And you just sparked my interest for ItaSaku moreeeeeeee. But yeah well ik Itachi's dead by now.. Anyways, thank youuuu!
4Eva Dreaming chapter 2 . 8/19/2014
Kya Sakura your so dense (or I'm crazy) but Kakashi likes you everyone is hinting at IG and his disappointed, JUST- AHHHH I CANT *bursts into flames of Kakashi and Sakura loving...ness?*
4Eva Dreaming chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Kya the KakaSaku moments ERMERGOODNESS! *fangirls, then faints. Mutters about how Itachi is in for a surprise if he thinks Sakura is a weak pathetic excuse for a ninja.*
Ftbiugiohnkjijl chapter 19 . 7/26/2014
Kakashi is way to old for sakura he's like thirty five or something
EmoRose chapter 9 . 7/26/2014
Um did anyone else realize they were in the girls bathroom
becauseiambatman1 chapter 7 . 7/23/2014
ahhh! cant wait to read what happens next!
becauseiambatman1 chapter 3 . 7/23/2014
this is going to be interesting -
becauseiambatman1 chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
ok just had to look at the pairing again because it almost seemed like a kakasaku lol
No Name chapter 20 . 7/16/2014
I'm speechless, really. I don't usually like stories that have tragic endings but yours just makes me want to keep reading on it. Since it's realistic and based on life itself and that kind of story is what I wanted to avoid as much as possible. But I like your story and I even cried when Tobi and Itachi died but hey, your story is good enough or the best story ever.
1,933 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »