Reviews for Perception
Niniz chapter 20 . 4/16
Loved this fanfic, and it had a beautiful end. Still, I knid of wished that she would have ended up with Deidara in the end. I was overjoyed to find out that you had written more fanfincs (this was the first one i've read from you) and even DeiSaku! I love the way you write, it makes the characters come to life somehow. Thank you for sharing this wonderful fanfinction with us ! :D
Niniz chapter 17 . 4/16
I'm crying :'( still, i'm kind of happy itachi died and not Deidera... And somehow it seems like a fitting end for him. So beautiful 3
Niniz chapter 12 . 4/16
Seriously, Deidera is SOOOO sweet 3 After I finsh this awesome fanfic, I'm ging to look up a DeideraxSakura fanfic 3 LOve your work, it's great! And I have aldready liked KakaSaku and ItaSaku for a while noe, and now i LOVE DeiSak This fanfic have all three of them ! :D Though I know she's gonna end up with Itachi.

Pretty please write a DeiSaku fanfiction?
Sook03 chapter 11 . 3/18
Oh my. They're going to end up so hurt. It would be nice if Sakura had her own little harem though. Sharing is caring :3
Sook03 chapter 10 . 3/18
I'm really worried that Sakura is too involved. It sounds dangerous especially with the way that she's starting to try and protect them.
Sook03 chapter 9 . 3/18
Oh my. Sakura got game, smart girl!
Sook03 chapter 7 . 3/18
Ohmigod. Did anyone else see that? I imagine that Deidara would get really jealous.
Sook03 chapter 6 . 3/18
Ohmigod. Deidara should just let Sakura heal his arm before it becomes septic. Then he really would for, and who would continue his art?
Sook03 chapter 4 . 3/18
Ohmigod.
Sook03 chapter 3 . 3/18
Ohmigod the seeds of intrigue have been sown. So exciting.
Sook03 chapter 2 . 3/18
Ohmigod it was a trap. Poor baby girl :(
Sook03 chapter 1 . 3/17
Itachi is disregarding Sakura so bad. My gosh. He's gonna learn.
Night-Being chapter 19 . 2/8
Realistic, beautiful, extraordinary, captivating... with bitter sweet ending.

The burn in my neck from all the crying will stay for a while, but it doesn't change that fact how perfect this story is. It's probably the most real version of what might have actually happened in the anime, with all the character being depicted accurately.

I've seen many long praising reviews for this story (well, all of your stories) and I would join the group as well, because your writing is one of a kind. But I will stick to what I've said above and won't blab further. I wouldn't be able to say anything new or original and all the praise has already been said.

Thank you for this magnificent experience. You're an inspiration to us all. :)
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 2/2
Hehe wow love this with me heart
milen748 chapter 20 . 1/11
Perfection. Totally loved this you are the greatest c:
1,945 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »